Your first game..

merf1350

Sep 1, 2008
My best guess would be Adventure on Atari...or maybe something on Apple IIe...though I can't remember any names, I do remember one kind of bakers game, and some other crap for the under 5 crowd, I'm gonna guess I was 2 or 3 at the time.

Edit: Thank god for wiki...Apple Panic, Castle Wolfenstien, Gertrudes Secrets, Karateka, Lode Runner, Miner 2049er, Montezuma's Revenge, Rocky's Boots, Spy Hunter, Summer Games, Winter Games, and Zaxxon to name a few. But I don't know which I played first, or if the Apple or the Atari was first.

Gene O

Jul 9, 2008
I think the first game I played was an arcade game called 'Outlaw.' Two cowboys faced off on opposite sides of the screen and shot at each other. I don't remember being all that excited about the game itself but I thought it was cool that the joystick control was pistol shaped had a trigger.

pieeater911

Jun 27, 2008
The first game I ever remember owning or playing?

Owning:
Starfox 64

Playing:
Asteroids on a PC

fedpayne

Sep 4, 2008
This great game my brother and I used to play, where two monkeys threw exploding bananas at each other in a destructible city. No idea what it was called, but it seems now to be a precurser to worms.

A little google research yields...
http://www.mobygames.com/game/qbasic-gorillas

Glorious, absolutely glorious stuff.

Wanderer Of Days

Jul 12, 2008
Super Mario Bros 3 for the NES. My brother had a SNES, but that seemed to be mostly his property. I am pretty glad that my first games were from the old days.