Your First Kiss

Legendairy314

Aug 26, 2010
When I was 11 or something with this one girl who I have absolutely no interest in romantically but am still family friends with. Just sitting there with the hormones stewing and we broke down and kissed...for half a second. It was so anti-climactic I had all but forgotten it until just now. Thanks for that.

Der_Bradly

Jul 6, 2011
Was 13, playing truth or dare on my ski bus. Got sent to make out with another girl. Goodness, it was weird. I just stood there while she made out with me, and it was wet and weird, although slightly enjoyable.

XIII's Number XIV

Not in here, you idiot!
Sep 14, 2009
I was 13 and it was with my now ex, who had apparently decided he liked me the week before. Inside a clubhouse, friends peer-pressuring us, and I was interrupted from my Pokemon Mystery Dungeon. Yeah. You guys get the picture.

[sub]Trying not to dig into it. Buh.[/sub]

onewheeled

Aug 4, 2009
It hasn't happened yet. :cries:

I hope it'll happen either later this Summer, or this Winter, when I can finally see Ashley for the first time in a year. We would have kissed all that time ago when we first met, but we were technically both in relationships then, and it just would have been wrong.

Tsekatsu

Mar 29, 2011
Well, I'm 20 and I haven't had my first kiss yet :|

Unfortunately for me, I tend to worry about this stuff way more than I should.
Reminds me of my senior year when Me and my friend Had a conversation with some
girl about how far we've gone into a relationship. I said the topic was a bit silly.

StormShaun

The Basement has been unleashed!
Feb 1, 2009
I wish to not remember this but in yr 10 I met a nice girl at youth group we started to date then we kissed...like a really akward kiss...with tounge...im sure I should of not done that yet...after that I had a strange feeling and I broke up with her, a year later she was dating alot of boys and sleeping with them, basicly being a whore...and im glad I broke up with her but I shouldnt count that as a first kiss since it wasnt the kind of first kiss I imagined...

Shadowfaze

Jul 15, 2009
I was 15, it was an awkward moment at a school disco-thingy. Neither of us wanted to join in, so the teacher in charge sent us out, and it happened. Awkward as it was, we still keep in touch.

Griffolion

Elite Member
Aug 18, 2009
I was 13, outside her house, with friends watching. Took me by surprise the first time. But after that it was cool.

R MAN 77

Mar 26, 2011
I'm 16. Aboot a year ago I heard that my 1st girlfriend(now ex) wanted me to. We had been going out for a few weeks so i figuered it was time. So when we said goodbye that day i hugged her and got close enough so that she took the hint. i kinda missed abit. I'm not sure if it was her 1st but i was on cloud 9 when i got home.

when i went into my man-cave afew minutes later i found my cat dead on the floor.