Your first level 100 Pokemon

Trebort

Duke of Cheesecake
Feb 25, 2010
Mine was a Bulbasaur if I remember.

My faves were my Gengar and my Snorlax though.

Bradd94

Nov 16, 2009
It's remarkable to note alot of people are claiming Legendaries as their first legitimate level 100's. Legendaries do earn exp. at a lessened rate, so technically you have to put more effort in. All though most start around 50-70 so I suppose the effort is balanced.

OT: My first was a Blaziken, Pokemon Ruby.
And on Diamond I have (or rather, had, I've lost the game :0) legitimately got level 100 Blastoise, Charizard, Pidgeot, Alakazam, Jirachi and Deoxys.
Needless to say, I haven't been beaten yet >.<

Chamale

Sep 9, 2009
Clefable. With nothing but Metronome. I loved, and love, Metronome more than any other move.

Of course, that's not counting the many level 150 or so Pokémon I've caught with the Missingno. trick, and the dozens of Pokémon brought to level 100 with [][][] M []'s sweet bounty of rare candies.

My first level 255 was a level 81 Kangaskhan, just evolved from [][][] M []. I traded the Kangaskhan over to Pokémon gold and used in battle, which caused it to go all the way to level 255, then down to 0, then up to level 63.

When I caught a wild Mew, I levelled it up to level 100 in about 1 second with the experience underflow glitch. My fastest level 100, though not the first one I got (experience underflow was discovered fairly recently).

CheckD3

Dec 9, 2009
Last that I can remember was Typhlosion in Silver, unlegitimately it was Snorlax that I caught in Red or Blue using the Missingo glitch ^^

Nullphantom

Sep 3, 2009
dont remember my first, but my latest 100s are infernape and garchomp, 2 beasts. most of my others including electivire, gyarados, salamence, are in the 90s. last 10 levels with only a couple rare candies is a *****

ShatteredBlack

Feb 9, 2010
Spacefly said:
Zapdos... In pokemon yellow. She was fucking awesome... Nothing could beat her after level 80 or so...
I got a few after that but I always feel Zapdos was always the strongest pokemon I've ever had.
But pokemon didn't have gender in Gen I (Apart from the Nidoran's, obviously)...

My first was a tyranitar, in Silver. Holy shit, that thing kicked legitimate arse!

Keepitclean

Sep 16, 2009
Blaziken was my first. I got it traded to me when it was about level 65.

A friend of mine did some cheat with his red version to get an absurd number of rare candys and what did he do with them? He went out and caught a level 2 weedle and sat there for a couple of hours feeding this weedle rare candys until he had a level 100 weedle.

Pure awesome

Vilcus

Jun 29, 2009
Pidgeot, no one else besides Blastoise, Pikachu, and Alakazam even made it past level 40. I don't know why but I just got so attached to the bird. In gold it was Typhlosion... a walking inferno of death that has flames roaring from its back, yea...

AbsoluteVirtue18

Jan 14, 2009
I'm not going to deny it: In the first generation a friend did the rare candy glitch for me, and I leveled up my Clefable to 100.

I loved that Clefable.

But my first legit 100 was a Scizor that I got as a "gift" in Silver from my friend.

Gift meaning he gave me a Scyther with Metal Coat attached and I gave him my Seadra with a Dragon Scale, so we both got awesome Poke'mon.

Damn, did that thing level up quick.

Rabite

Aug 28, 2008
I've never leveled anything to 100. I've done a bunch to mid-50s at best. Several of which I got at level 5 or so. Unless you count the event Regigigas, which I don't.