"Your" Game

Slangeveld

Jun 1, 2010
The 2 games I 'Switch back to" or "Always play" would be Eve Online and Mount&Blade. My two favourites as in "<3" would be Savage; Battle for Newerth and Savage 2 A tortured soul.

The first one being unplayable without installing some mod pack made by people who take the piss on balance, and the second one being... Well; I stopped playing because it was too easy and "I had seen it all" and whenever I start it now my superior skills at the game cause my team to win -a lot- and me getting switched to the other team 2 minutes before the end by some FAN MADE server script that automatically balances the game. Also removing all items I farmed up. And refunding them for 5% of their worth (no joke). Zomg?

Artina89

Oct 27, 2008
I would have to say:

Deadly premonition (even though that is a stand alone game)
the Persona series
Psychonauts

They are the ones that come to mind at the moment, even though "Deadly premonition" and "Psychonauts" are not part of a series, in the unlikely event that sequels would be made, I would still love them to death, even if the sequels turn out to be awful.

ZeroMachine

Oct 11, 2008
GamerMage said:
ZeroMachine said:
Dragon Age: Origins, any Zelda game, any Halo game so far, every Metroid game (What? What's Other M? You're speaking nonsense. There is no game by that name.) Chrono Trigger...

There are a few others, I just can't name them off the top of my head.
Denying it's existence does'nt mean it isn't there.
It's just my funny way of saying "I hate that game and what it represents".

megaman24681012 said:
Mega Man ZX!

both the first and second games!! I return to these games for some raw platforming, action-adventure goodness. Very kickass!

EDIT: also the Sonic DS trilogy sometimes (Rush, Adventure, Colours)
D'aw, dammit, now I'll get all confused when looking for my posts... avatar stealer! :p

pejhmon

Mar 2, 2010
Rome : Total War

Gears of War 2

Zombie Master. Such a shame that there are so few servers left ....

I do love Left 4 Dead (2), Team Fortress 2, Killing Floor and Dawn of War 2 but it just seems to be the case that when an expansion (or sequel) comes out then it wont be worth playing the original, that and I enjoy them so so much more with a friend (e.g. I'm at the stage where I just wont play L4D(2) on my own since it bores me (and pubzorz are retarded too much of the time) but I still love the games)

Russian_Assassin

Apr 24, 2008
Oblivion. I always get tired of it, yet I also always return to it sooner or later. I'm a sucker for the Elder Scrolls series in general.

Dovakhiin, Dovakhiin...

Chris646

Jan 3, 2011
Probably the World Ends With You, if I could find my copy of the cartridge, Pokemon Red/Blue/Green, because it is simplistic and good, and I might go back to Viewtiful Joe after I've beaten it because, honestly, that is the most fun I've ever had whilst playing a game in a VERY long time.

Foxblade618

Apr 27, 2011
Final Fantasy Tactics, the game that will never die (and it even has been ruined by sequels, but i love the original even more because of it)

Gabriel Majeski

Mar 22, 2010
XCOM: UFO Defense.

Always.

Pretty much later this year when that XCOM FPS piece of tripe comes out, I'm going to end up sitting in front of DosBox with earplugs in, singing "LALALALA" as loud as I can.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Pokemon, Super Smash Bros, Gotcha Force, Legend of Zelda, Guild Wars and Phantasy Star Online.