Your grave stone...

Vanalosswen

Feb 5, 2011
"End? No, the journey doesn't end here. Death is just another path, one that we all must take. The grey rain-curtain of this world rolls back, and all turns to silver glass, and then you see it. White shores, and beyond, a far green country under a swift sunrise." Gandalf, Lord of the Rings.

Because I really do love Lord of the Rings that much...

Or, stealing from the Dresden Files and adapting for gender:

"She died doing the right thing."

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
You better had pour cement on top on my coffin. I really don't want to rise up as a zombie and eat you all.

Blizzarded Soul

Jan 27, 2010
I personally would have:
'Look mate a graveyard is really not the best place to take your girl for a nighttime smooch'

or on a more serious note, 'Spend your time well before you go'.

Sojoez

Nov 24, 2009
"REZ PLZ"

Nothing actually, I want to have an amazon funeral, burn my corpse while its sailing into the deep sea.

DanielDeFig

Oct 22, 2009
while i prefer cremation over burial i still feel that a memorial stone is a nice way to make sure a person is remembered by friends and loved ones.

OT: I have always thought that the following would be funny to have on a grave stone:

-"Well this sucks."
-"I told you not to open it."
-"This is all your fault!"
-"This may have been the result, but i regret nothing!"

In all seriousness i think that a person's gravestone should mention a person's accomplishments ans contribution to humanity's history (SOMEONE has to be the local plumber), along with the devotion they had to their friends and loved ones, along with their returned devotion to the parson in question.

In that respect, i am too young to have made any impact beyond a personal one (i have yet to have a job).So the only thing i would need on my gravestone is my devotion and love to my family, and some mention of returned feelings.

Darkauthor81

Feb 10, 2007
"The children are safe now."

Ok so let me explain. I hate children. Really. Very much. And I cackle maniacally when some comic misfortune befalls one of them.

WaffleGod

Oct 22, 2008
"The fate of Norns await us all
I know this to be true
The day to answer Oden's call
Or walk through Hel's gates"