Your greatest fear?

SmilingKitsune

Dec 16, 2008
I've often heard it said that all humans have at least one phobia, one thing they fear above all others no matter how irrational. I'm aracnophobic and my sister is claustrophobic, so I ask you what are your greatest fears?

theklng

May 1, 2008
repeat threads. they're everywhere!

on a more serious note though, i think we all have the fear of the unknown as our greatest fear, whether some of you may or may not have phobias.

ScopeV2

Dec 18, 2008
Clowns... hands down. And goths, they scare the shit out of me with their lack of class

SmilingKitsune

Dec 16, 2008
theklng said:

on a more serious note though, i think we all have the fear of the unknown as our greatest fear, whether some of you may or may not have phobias.
This hasn't been done recently has it? I did search you know.

Bulletinmybrain

Jun 22, 2008
Women.

Sure I can talk about with them any everything fine.. But as soon as they go into their sex life.. I just can't take it.

theklng

May 1, 2008
SmilingKitsune said:
theklng said:

depends how you define recently. not in the past 3 days. but definitely in the past 2-3 months.

SmilingKitsune

Dec 16, 2008
theklng said:
SmilingKitsune said:
theklng said:

depends how you define recently. not in the past 3 days. but definitely in the past 2-3 months.
Well 2-3 months hardly counts as recently, unless your an ent...are you? Because that would be beyond awesome.

Agayek

Ravenous Gormandizer
Oct 23, 2008
I'd have to say people in general. Not entirely sure why, but I get rather flustered, nervous, and quiet when I talk to people I don't know at least moderately well.

theklng

May 1, 2008
SmilingKitsune said:
theklng said:
SmilingKitsune said:
theklng said:

Well 2-3 months hardly counts as recently, unless your an ent...are you? Because that would be beyond awesome.
i consider it recent. and while i'm no ent, i do consider myself timeless.

gibboss28

Feb 2, 2008
Spiders, heights, needles. so if I'm ever on the roof of a tall building with a spider coming at me holding a needle, I'm fucked.

GaD

Feb 8, 2009
snakes

but i know a girl whos scared of breaking her toes ....lol

Hopkins

Jul 3, 2008
Spiders. Well actually any small crawly creature with an exoskeleton. Like an insect.