Your holy grail

Jedoro

Jun 28, 2009
somerandomhobo said:
King Arthur didn't wait around for the holy grail.

The greatest part of the story is his epic journey to find the grail, no the actual end result. In some stories he doesn't even find the thing.

Stop waiting around for love, go find it.
Fuck yeah.

OT:...

Well shit, I've got plans for most everything I actually want, so I guess I'll just say a government that really, truly puts the well-being of the people first.

Hoplon

Jabbering Fool
Mar 31, 2010
Liquidacid23 said:
Hoplon said:
To be happy while not taking synthetic substances.
that can be achieved easily... just take their close equivalent in natural substances instead :p
As far as I am aware euphoric don't occur naturally. Though if you have a line on some that are...

Furry-Frazey

Nov 1, 2011
Seeing the Earth from the Moon. I'd love to go to space. But alas, I highly doubt it would happen. Also a partner, and thats probably easier to achieve than going to the Moon :p

Chromanin

Apr 6, 2010
The fountain of youth. I thought I'd be at least thirty before my body started betraying me, but I'm twenty-six, and I already can't deadlift anymore without herniating a lumbar vertebrae.

Moonlight Butterfly

Be the Leaf
Mar 16, 2011
I really want to travel and see the world. I wish I was a guy though so I could go wherever I want without worrying.

It's a pain.

Togs

Dec 8, 2010
Close friends, a job I can enjoy and a great woman to share my life with.

Worst thing is, I know said things dont just happen and that finding thme takes years of pain and toil, its just whenever I try looking all that comes of it dissappointment and sorrow.

But hey in the mean time I have videogames and booze to make it all more palatable.

javelinstark

Sep 19, 2011
the absolute undeniable truths of ufo's. then ill know all that time i waste on a daily basis wont have gone to waste

Foxblade618

Apr 27, 2011
Hoplon said:
Liquidacid23 said:
Hoplon said:
To be happy while not taking synthetic substances.
that can be achieved easily... just take their close equivalent in natural substances instead :p
As far as I am aware euphoric don't occur naturally. Though if you have a line on some that are...
Go running, have sex, win something, find love...all natural right there.

OT: Manned space travel to Jupiter's moons would be the nifty, but I think I will age myself out of seeing that dream

Also, getting people to realize evolution isn't something that one can believe in...it happens, no question.

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
A yahtzee cup.

*reads*

OH! In that case my hockey number (Its three, also my lucky number) retired in the rafters of CEC along with greats like Lemieux and Michel Briere

But thats not going to happen

BlazeRaider

Dec 25, 2009
The perfect mmorpg for me, it would be like mabinogi but with a higher player base, more worlds, and massive pvp that didn't require modding to survive, and a not so fucked up in game economy.

saucecode

Jul 30, 2011
Be mentally imbuned with everything known about Trigonometry, Physics, Kinematics and Ballistics.
Then I will make a Portal gun.
I will break the laws of physics, which is obviously possible because you can go in accordance with the laws of physics.

launchpadmcqwak

Dec 6, 2011
WhyBotherToTry said:
By this I mean what is the one thing you want/ would like to see most in life but will more than likely never find/see? I'd say alternate energy. I'd love to see what method could be used after oil is gone, but in particular I'd like to see how the issue of transport is solved, what new propulsion systems will be invented and what fuels they will use.
...algae produced gasoline and diesel???