Your Ideal Skyrim DLC

Lil_Rimmy

Mar 19, 2011
White-Death said:
And the last mission being you and Ohdahviing tearing up their headquarters in Sommerset isle.
But, first, before that!

You must master one thing.

Dragon Riding!!!!

Yeah, I recently finished reading all of the Eragon books, and so now I want to make my own dragon. Of course, he will be green, and will breath green fire, and talk in a British accent, and have a flying talking doggy called Barbas (Cause why the fuck not?) and then once we finish the main quest my dragon takes an arrow to the knee then we all retire as guards and then one day Ohdahviing acciendtly crushes a watch tower and you all have to flee to the end of Skyrim and boing boing ga boo!

AWWWWWW YE-

Fuck, forgot my sunglasses. Damn it's bright.

Rosalia Nightsong

Nov 10, 2011
jimahaff said:
Every time you get shot with by an archer, you have a one in a thousand chance of contracting a disease that gives minus 50 stamina, magic, and health. The disease is called "Took an arrow to the knee."
You, my friend, win the internet.
/thread

OT: I would honestly love to see DLC that continues the civil war questline.
I mean, here I have led half of the Imperial Legion into Windhelm, used General Tullius' sword to take the life of Ulfric, killer of kings, and even watched a speech be given in my honour. Yet two minutes later I see a Stormcloak courier running down a path. Seriously?

I would love for some DLC that leads you through the process of restoring Skyrim to its glory after bringing an end to the civil war.

Also, some DLC that lets me kick Thalmor ass and bring an end to the Aldmeri Dominion would be much appreciated.

SidingWithTheEnemy

Sep 29, 2011
I want the broken completely unbalanced Magic and Alchemy back. You know, the one from Morrowind.

Other than that:

A genocide mission, erradicating the Aldmeri "For tee empraaaah" Style and an alternative version where you can side with them and another version where you kill both and you crown yourself king and become Talos 2.0?

Actually that's it.
I've got it:

Using your Power, Wealth and Influence accumulated so far to become the new God/Emperor/Thing of almighty / benevolence terror or I don't give a shit just hand my over my skooma and all your valuables...

spartan231490

Jan 14, 2010
I think spell creation would be my ideal dlc. The lack of spell creation is the only thing I really dislike about skyrim.

kommando367

Oct 9, 2008
Large $20-$30 DLC with Empire vs Thalmor storyline. Pick a side and destroy the other.

Odaviing as an official mount (they clearly already have the animations) and new mounts.

New enchantment, armor, weapon, and potion effects.

Just a few ideas.

Stew Coard

Aug 14, 2011
how about getting to see a little bit of Akavir, or maybe throwing axes? the rebirth of the complete blades would be nice.

Hal10k

May 23, 2011
White-Death said:
Hal10k said:
jwest86 said:
Having only played Oblivion and Skyrim i don't know if this has been covered in another game. Or even in Skyrim, i'm level 48 but i might not have come across it yet. Anyway, i really want to find out what happened to the Dwemer. Having read every book in the museum in Markarth and thoroughly explored all the dwarven ruins, i want to know more....
That's answered, to an extent, in Morrowind.

A Dwemer scientist was experimenting with the Heart of Lorkhan, which was the literal heart of the long-dead god that was partially responsible for the creation of Nirn (the physical world as we know it). He was being fairly responsible with his testing, which is unusual enough for a Dwemer, but went into crisis mode when Red Mountain, the location of the Dwemer fortess where the heart was found, was beseiged by the Dark Elves (who might have still been regular elves at that point, I can't remember). Anyway, he did something with the heart that is still unclear to Tamriel historians, and the Dwemer- all of them- disappeared. No slow degredation of their civilization, no apocalyptic war, just one guy dicking around with the heart and ever Dwemer dissappears in the middle of breakfast. It's unclear whether they were killed, or transported to another plane, or what, but every Dwemer who was on Nirn at the time is gone.
There is still one last living Dwarf you meet in the 'Corprusium'. He is bloated with Corprus & built artificial legs he can walk with. His name was Yagrum Bagarn
Yeah, but Yagrum was in a plane of Oblivion at the time of the Heart's activation, so he wasn't affected by whatever happened to the rest of the Dwemer. It must've been a bit of a shock to come back from vacation and find that your entire civilization has dissappeared in a disturbingly literal sense of the word.

silver wolf009

[[NULL]]
Jan 23, 2010
DustyDrB said:
You mean aside from random Squidbears?

I'd pay for DLC that gave NPCs more dialogue or at least made them shut up once they run out of new things to say.

I'd like to be able to take down the Dominion too. I hope they don't save that for a new game.
Yeah, I want to knock the Thalmor down a few notches something fierce.

OT: I'd like to cause some sort of major, theological war. At this point my character is a champion to many of the princes, Sithis, and the divines. Who claims his soul when he dies? To where does my champion go to find rest eternal? Then slowly each of the religions he's helped out start fighting over where he should go when he dies, and eventually all hell breaks loose.

White-Death

Oct 31, 2011
Hal10k said:
White-Death said:
Hal10k said:
jwest86 said:
Having only played Oblivion and Skyrim i don't know if this has been covered in another game. Or even in Skyrim, i'm level 48 but i might not have come across it yet. Anyway, i really want to find out what happened to the Dwemer. Having read every book in the museum in Markarth and thoroughly explored all the dwarven ruins, i want to know more....
That's answered, to an extent, in Morrowind.

A Dwemer scientist was experimenting with the Heart of Lorkhan, which was the literal heart of the long-dead god that was partially responsible for the creation of Nirn (the physical world as we know it). He was being fairly responsible with his testing, which is unusual enough for a Dwemer, but went into crisis mode when Red Mountain, the location of the Dwemer fortess where the heart was found, was beseiged by the Dark Elves (who might have still been regular elves at that point, I can't remember). Anyway, he did something with the heart that is still unclear to Tamriel historians, and the Dwemer- all of them- disappeared. No slow degredation of their civilization, no apocalyptic war, just one guy dicking around with the heart and ever Dwemer dissappears in the middle of breakfast. It's unclear whether they were killed, or transported to another plane, or what, but every Dwemer who was on Nirn at the time is gone.
There is still one last living Dwarf you meet in the 'Corprusium'. He is bloated with Corprus & built artificial legs he can walk with. His name was Yagrum Bagarn

Yeah, but Yagrum was in a plane of Oblivion at the time of the Heart's activation, so he wasn't affected by whatever happened to the rest of the Dwemer. It must've been a bit of a shock to come back from vacation and find that your entire civilization has dissappeared in a disturbingly literal sense of the word.
Quite disturbingly Literal.
I'd like to see a DLC where you
contact Arniel Gane through the Dwarven dagger thing he drops after he disappears, and find out what happened, and if he found the Dwenmer.

Major Chip

Dec 5, 2011
Don't care, so long as Sheogorath is involved. Also drop more hints as to the possibility that unlike the Shivering Isles, we may actually be talking to the Champion of Cyrodill in his merged form :D

vivalahelvig

Jun 4, 2009
A trip to the psijic order place, mebeh? Get some cool magic junk. And maybe a trip to morrowind or Solthsiem to see what happened. Or maybe go to Hammerfell. I love me some redguards.

Or a DLC where the Dwarves return! Think of the possibilities!

arrowintheknee

Dec 7, 2011
If you didn't hear the news yet,there's a path north east of riften that is blocked.(You cant go that way) So there's a high chance they'll make a DLC that allows you to go to morrowind.

newdarkcloud

Aug 2, 2010
I'd like DLC where I could rid Tamriel of the Thalmor once and for all.

I seriously don't like those racist dicks.

winginson

Mar 27, 2011
I would definatly like a DLC that allows you to become a Jarl or something. Run your own hold and have a torture chamber filled with Thalmor. And get to murderput down every single Thalmor in Skyrim establishing Skyrim as a credible threat to the Altmeri Dominion.

Whilst riding a dragon.

dave1004

Sep 20, 2010
I'd love to be able to own a small town, and gradually upgrade it. Defend it from saber tooth kitties and bandits, letting it grow and prosper...

Aye. That would be very enjoyable indeed.