Your ideal videogame announcement?

juyunseen

Nov 21, 2011
An announcement of the Wii U being compatable with every videogame disk, cartridge, and accessory they've ever made.

TWEWYFan

Mar 22, 2012
Just one!? Let's see... Half-Life 3... no, Namco is localizing old games... no Bioware has left EA...um... Leon Kennedy, Neku Sakuraba and Roy will be in the next Smash Bros!

soes757

Jan 24, 2011
A Persona collection for the Vita would kill me. An FFVI remake would be nice. and maybe God of War IV.....Oh.....wait. Vengeance will bring redemption.

FoolKiller

Feb 8, 2008
EA decided that the online pass was a bad idea. Also, they now have decided to let players host games after they decide the servers no longer need to be online.

Capcom decides to come out with all the characters on the disc as unlockable through playing the game.

ThatLankyBastard

Aug 18, 2010
... Pokemon... made by Bethesda... as large and as graphically equivalent as Skyrim...

BUT BACK IN REAL LIFE: Meh, everything I can suggest has already been suggested...

SW: BF3, Mirrors Edge 2 (more focused on running then fighting)...
Pretty much it

Dfskelleton

Apr 6, 2010
"Irrational games has just announced plans for System Shock 3, accompanied with the promise that each copy will contain not only the game, but a lifetime supply of candy!"
Alternatively, the announcement that MGS4 is coming to Xbox. I really want to play it, but I don't want to buy a PS3 in fear that I'll only use it for a few games.

Voulan

Jul 18, 2011
TizzytheTormentor said:
Kingdom Hearts 3 is next game in KH franchise.
Kingdom Hearts HD collection (1+2+Chain of memories without the card battles) for PS3, 360 and Vita
These, completely. The best thing is that they are actually possible, and not just wishful thinking. The day this gets announced I'll be the happiest person alive.

JackWestJr

Apr 9, 2011
'Studio Liverpool has announced that they will indeed be porting their successful WipEout HD and its Fury expansion pack to the PlayStation Vita. This move will leave intact the orgasmic Fury menu theme. In other news, Electronic Art's headquarters have burnt down-'

hahaha!

CleverCover

Nov 17, 2010
"Bioware has decided to depart from EA and to celebrate its newfound freedom, they announce a collaboration between them and the wonderful people behind the Elder Scrolls series!"

A girl can dream...

Freechoice

Dec 6, 2010
Hazy992 said:
''Valve have announced that they have no plans to develop Half Life 3 now or in the foreseeable future''

My god. That would be excellence of the highest order.

AngleWyrm

Feb 2, 2009
Ryank1908 said:
What would your ideal videogame announcement be?
Yet Another Freakin Shooter (YAFS)! It will be four hour single player campaign with no decisions whatsoever. It will be one long quick-time event, with a button at the bottom that says "click to continue experiencing our art."

ardias014

Aug 31, 2009
TaintedSaint said:
Black Isles reforms and shows Bethesda and Bioware how to make a real rpg
You mean make one where they release FEV into the jet stream with a tack on end boss, becoming like a crappy james bond film, and then after that crap out and make to meh tactics games.

1) Return to original doom.
2) Remake of the FEAR games so they are actually good and follow extraction point
3) Valve, blizzard, bethesda, bioware, gearbox, and double fine form a mega corps that will own all my money forever.
4) Blizzard apologizes for taking out carriers in the heart of the swarm.
5) Fallout 3 is remade with fallout new vegas gameplay modifications.
6) Hexen and Heretic get new games.

Kraj

Jan 21, 2008
Planescape Torment II and Chrono Trigger III made with the original writing and aesthetic design teams with current/next generation graphics, oh btw, free to play and multiplayer.

Eddie the head

Feb 22, 2012
Ratchet and Clank hd collection and they did that so I am good as it stands. Oh and they completely redo the ending to Mass Effect 3, but I don't think that will happen.

Captcha push on. Hmm.

dimensional

Jun 13, 2011
Final Fantasy VII remake done using PS3 or PS2 graphics with options to either play the new enhanced edition (with all the features that were supposed to work originally working) or the classic original gameplay (graphics can be either for both i.e PSX or PS2/PS3) voice acting is also optional.

Naughty dog working on CTR2.

EA has entered liquidation and will shortly cease to exist.

Arc Systems or Capcom working on a Fighting game featuring Final Fantasy characters (although a new dissidia would be cool as well)

Arc Systems or Capcom working on a Fighting game featuring Persona 4 characters, wait its actually happening hell yeah I just hope it lives up to my expectations.

Namco to announce a free download for SCV that adds edge master and tales of the sword modes as well as a challenge and survival mode plus a comprehensive editor for the character customisation that allows greater manipulation of body sizes and facial structure as well as the ability to create your own clothes and hair styles through a powerful layer system.

Governments find that playing videogames reduces violence and increases the well being of society in general.