Black Desert Online
Dragon Age Inquisition
Borderlands 1/2
DOOM 2016
Subnautica
Divinity Original Sin
7 Days to Die
AC4 Black Flag

They're all games I haven't finished yet. Yet I like/love them all as well. For most of them I start playing them again every now and then, but since it's been a while since I played, I start from the beginning. And I never manage to finish any of them either. As for Black Desert, I like the mmo a lot. And it's always in the back of my mind. But so many other games to play...I do want to get back to it eventually. xD

McElroy

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 3, 2013
Finland
Saelune said:
Bioshock 2 and Infinite: Mostly cause the remaster of 2 is too buggy, and I dont want to play Infinite until I beat 2.
It is? I don't think I encountered a single... No wait, the last few harvest ambushes didn't trigger. Nothing too bad, I guess.

OT: Some PS3 games like Resistance 2 and 3 and Demon's Souls.

Geisterkarle

Dec 27, 2010
Oh man, don't remind me... :p

What is sitting around? On top of my head:
Mighty No. 9
Hyper Light Drifter
The Dwarves
Starcraft 2: LotV
and many more if I would look into my game folder...

JagermanXcell

Oct 1, 2012
Oh god, this month is just filled to the brim with that list
-DOOM
-Dead Rising 1
-The Last Guardian
and more relevant to where i'm going with this:
-Gravity Rush 2
-Resident Evil 7
-Yakuza0
-Nioh

Both recent GOTY contenders that will have to wait their turns because Nier comes out... to my house in a couple hours. Then I better hope I can finish that game because Persona 5 is on the horizon... speaking of Horizon...
See!!! Great Q1 for gaming, but the actual making time for the gaming on top of school part is becoming a hassle. Glad i'm delaying the inevitable Switch purchase, cause if I got hooked on BotW like everyone else is, i'd pull my hair out.

Neurotic Void Melody

Bound to escape
Legacy
Jul 15, 2013
Extra-Ordinary said:
Murdered: Soul Suspect

Man, it looked so cool but it's so bland and it's definitely the least played game on my PS4 (behind even freakin' Godzilla 2014) but I feel like I should finish it someday, I feel like there's a cool game in there somewhere and I just gotta find it!
Came here to say precisely that, you thieving ninja squirrel! There are many annoyances in that game as well as its' "detective" element that treats the player as if they're stupid to an almost unbelievable degree. Am not sure how little faith they have in their audience, as the themes seem to suggest some element of adult understanding.

Oh and the Evil within, which my brain keeps trying to relate the two games, even though they're entirely different. Perhaps...hmm, nevermind.

The Banner Saga series. Eventually. Maybe. *Sigh* Something about the battles in them and Xcom 2 just fatigue me after a while.

Jan 27, 2011
Metroid Prime 2: I finally got around to starting this a few months ago...And just got overwhelmed with schoolwork. So I have very little free time now. :s I will get back to it, though.

Mighty number 9: Final boss was just a pain in the ass, then I ran out of lives. ...I'll get back to this and finish it...maybe someday? ...Probably not, though. Wasn't all that good.

Borderlands 2: I still have that DND themed DLC to get through...Eventually. None of my friends play it anymore, so...*shrug*

Divinity Dragon Commander: Lost my save data when my old laptop died, haven't really felt the urge to boot it back up. Fun game, I like being able to turn into a dragon and attack my enemy's RTS troops, and I really enjoy having to deal with the various heads of state...But a lot of the RTS mechanics are a pain in the ass. Yes, I know I keep cheesing off the Undead at the bargaining table, which puts me at a massive troops disadvantage anytime I fight in undead territory, but their leader is an over the top religious loon that I can't agree with! Augh. I'll start it over....someday.

Sacrifice: Oh man, this was a blast from the past when I played it. But it's so old that there are weirdass visual hiccups that require a ton of custom fixes just to make the game PLAYABLE. :s I'll get back to it eventually, maybe.

Alien Isolation: I just don't have the time for a hardcore horror-stealth game ATM. Later.

Dark Souls: I will eventually get past blighttown. EVENTUALLY. I just don't have the time or energy right now.

Skyrim: My 3rd character, my favourite one, is still in the middle of a campaign and I wanna finish it. When I have more time.

Legend of heroes: Trails in the Sky: Maybe once I'm done with XCOM 2 Long War 2 I'll get back to this as my "before bed" game. If I can lower the difficulty from Hard to Normal that'd be great too. Most battles are EXACTLY as tactical as I want them to be, but some of the quest minibosses whom I have to beat before a certain point in the game are just plain way too damn hard! :s

Rebel Galaxy: I like this game, a heck of a lot, but I have other "before bed to unwind" games right now. I'll finish it eventually, it's high on my list of stuff to get back to.

Starbound: That Big Ape boss really really cheesed me off. I'll get back to this eventually...

Sanctum 2: ...I wish my friends still wanted to play this with me. It's not as fun solo. :s

That's all I got at the moment, I'm sure I'm forgetting others.

McMarbles

May 7, 2009
Fire Emblem Awakening.

I think I left it at Ch.7. That was several years ago.

I still feel like I should get back to it.

SlumlordThanatos

Lord Inquisitor
Aug 25, 2014
Hmm...there's quite a list here, and it's only gotten longer as I've gotten older.

Dawn of War II
I want to like this game. I really, really, really do. But the perfectionist in me demands that I do everything right the first time, without any room for failure. The inability to reload a save when I fail a mission forces me to own my mistakes, and I hate that in a game.

Maybe I'll finish it one day.

Dragon Age: Inquisition
Like Zhukov said, pretty much. A decent game buried under a pile of unnecessary bullshit, with characters who aren't quite as good as the ones that made it worth slogging through Dragon Age II. I've beaten it, but I bought all of the DLC a while back and I need to make my way through the game again before touching it.

Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor
I've not tried to revisit this game in quite a while, but my 3DS is busy trying to finish Fire Emblem: Fates before I can get back to it. I've even bought the sequel, but I'm not going to play it until I beat the original, and the way things are going, Fire Emblem: Echoes and Persona 5 are gonna be out before I finish with Fates, and I can only take so much of JRPG at a time.

I also need to finish Doom, Witcher 3 (LOVE that game, but it's soooooo long, I can't bring myself to finish it), Pillars of Eternity, and Divinity: Original Sin.

I've got quite the backlog.

Fijiman

I am THE PANTS!
Legacy
Dec 1, 2011
Quite a few, actually. Let's see...
-Oblivion(It's my favorite Bethesda game I like to go back to it every now and then.)
-Skyrim(I never got around to really doing much of the main story before I had already sunk 200 hours into the game and got bored, but the story is dumb anyway so no major loss there.)
-Fallout 3, 4, and New Vegas(Not so much 3 and NV as 4 because I made sure to play NV a fair bit before 4 launched and 3 becuase... well, we all have our lists of reasons not to want to play that game again.)
-KotOR(GOt to the Sith academy planet and got overwhelmed by wanting to do all the things and get the best outcome on all the things despite being pretty sure I hadn't prepared enough for that to happen.)
-Wolfenstine TNO(this one requires that either my brother has brought his PS3 home or I buy the Xbox version)
-Dead Space 3( Was doing a insane difficulty run with a friend, but we've never gotten around to continuing it. Also need to play the first two at some point.)
-Borderlands 1, 2, and Pre-Sequel(Mostly for achievement purposes, but most of the ones I don't have either require a LOT of grinding and luck or require me to have at least one or two friends to do it with because it's too bullshit to do by myself.)

And I know there's at least half a dozen others that I'm missing, but that would require me to go digging around through all the games I have and remember which ones I started playing an never got around to finishing for one reason or another.

Vigormortis

Nov 21, 2007
Oh hell, this'll be a doozy...

Bloodborne
Butcher
Duck Game
Final Approach
Grey Goo
Monaco
Necropolis
No Man's Sky
Offworld Trading Company
Project Aftermath
Reprisal Universe
Ring Runner: Flight of the Sages
Ronin
Shadowrun Returns
Slave Zero
Titan Souls
Titanfall 2
Zombie Night Terror

That's at a glance, and I'm sure I missed some. Also, it doesn't include the list of games[footnote]Either purchased or gifted.[/footnote] I still need to play nor those I just want to revisit after finishing.

First world problems, amiright?

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Let see-

Costume Quest 2- I don't think it as much fun as the original. I don't liked the new costume, the combat is abit harder or rather I prefered the old buttom mechanic for the battle than the sequel.

Starr Mazer: DPS Squadron- I liked rogue games despite sucking badly at it.

Endless Dungeon- Same as above.

Skull Girls- Kinda lost interest after beating the stories with most of the characters. The Fillia clone is impossbile at the final stage.

Monkey Island 2- The beginning isn't pulling me in like the first game despite using the hints.

Ni No Kumi- I will get back to it once my PS3 is fixed which is never (that bastard of the repairman conned me of my broken console and ?45)!

COMaestro

Vae Victis!
May 24, 2010
God, so many games I want to get back to but probably never will. Some because I just never bother turning my PS3 on anymore, others because I just don't have the time.

Last game I was working on completing on PS3 was Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2. After we moved the PS3 went in our bedroom but I barely spent any time in there. After my two year old broke the living room television, we moved our bedroom television to replace it so the PS3 just sits in our room, useless. But there's a bunch of other stuff on there I'd like to get back to as well.

My unfinished PS4 games are:
Watch Dogs
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag
Samurai Warriors 4
Thief

Then there's the ones I've seen the ending but want to do more with:
MGS V: GZ and TPP
Dishonored
Transformers Devastation
Uncharted 4
Shadow of Mordor
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes
Injustice
Journey

baddude1337

Taffer
Jun 9, 2010
There are a mountain of games I need to go back and actually finish. Off the top of my head:

Any of the Souls games: I always just get stuck on a boss and give up. Shame too, in Demon's I'm pretty sure it was the penultimate boss, and Dark 1 I wasn't too far from the end either.

Baldur's Gate: Played the Reloaded remake mod for Neverwinter 2 (Damn good fun, once you get past the controls and install some performance patches). I'm on the walk to the final boss, though I haven;t touched the Sword Coast expansion. That was 8 months ago. No idea why I stopped, I must go back and finish it!

Xcom 2: Played it a tonne when the Long War mod came out, but I got burnt out after a few dozen hours. I intend to finish that save one day though.

Enter The Gungeon: Haven't actually beaten it yet despite putting a good chunk of hours into it. I just can't get past the third damn floor. It's a shame too as I really want to get one of the secret character, but sadly I don't think I ever will.

klaynexas3

My shoes hurt
Dec 30, 2009
Fallout 2
Baldur's Gate 1 & 2
Pillars of Eternity
Planescape Torment
Any Ultima game
Any Witcher game
Dark Souls
Final Fantasy VII, IX, and X
Nioh
Dragon Quest VII
SMT Strange Journey and Nocturne
Danganronpa
Soul Sacrifice
The Legacy of Kain series
A Zelda game at some point
I have many, many more, I just can only remember these right now.

jademunky

Mar 6, 2012
Witcher 3
Fallout 4
Every Zelda game since "A Link to the past"
Neir
Catherine
SMT Nocturne (I have sunk over 200 hours into this one and cannot beat the final boss, no not that one, the OTHER final boss)
Dragon Age: inquisition
Mass Effect 3
HALO 3
Super Mario Galaxy

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
Off the top of my head:
-XCom: Enemy Unknown
-Dragon Quest Heroes
-Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
I'd say Dark Souls, but I'm probably not going to go back to it.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
DmC Definitve Edition: Vergil's Downfall - I've finished both campgains, but I have yet to do Gods Must Die Mode on Vergil's campagain. It's no rush, and I am just about done with the game anyway.

Transistor - Completely forgot I bought it at some point. I've barely made it pass the first two missions.

Samurai Warriors 4 - Not counting the DLC, all of the mission I completed on Nightmare mode, but only 70% of Chronicle mode has been completed. I am not a completionist, so I am pretty much done with that.

Mitsurugi Kamui Hikae - Very Hard and Inferno have not been beaten yet.

Wolfenstein: The Old Blood - The wrapping has not even been removed. I did finish The New Order back in 2015.

Bujingai - Stuck in a maze level.

Yakuza 0

Furi

I am going through Gravity Rush 2 and just got Nier: Automata, so I am going to be busy for a while.

MHR

Apr 3, 2010
Way too many

Fallout 4
Fallout New Vegas
Fallout 3
Skyrim
Farcry 3
Saint's Row 4
GTA 5
Eldritch
Space Pirates and Zombies 2
State of Decay
Don't Starve
Downwell
Darkest Dungeon
WASTED
Conquest of Elysium 4
South Park the Stick of Truth

That's only counting the games I've started that I want to finish. There are games that I own that I haven't started, but definitely want to play.

RedDeadFred

Illusions, Michael!
May 13, 2009
Undertale - I'm currently in the cave being hunted by the lady that Papyrus ratted me out to. Tbh, I'm not sure if I'll bother finishing. So much of the humor seems like it was designed to be a meme and I really find the combat kind of boring. The random encounters are especially tedious.

Amnesia - Got passed the water section. Was freaking the fuck out. Figured I'd come back later. It's been 3 years. Maybe I'll finally do it this weekend!

Dark Souls II - I just wasn't enjoying it nearly as much as the first game. I had bought all three during the summer sale, so I ended up stopping II after beating the Scorpion ***** and went on to play III instead. It's not even the linearity of the II that bugs me. I'm fine with that. It's that apart from Majula, none of the locations have been particularly interesting and a lot of the enemies have seemed really samey. I'm sure I'll finish it at some point, I'm just enjoying other games more.