Your irrational fear.

Revnak_v1legacy

Fixed by "Monday"
Mar 28, 2010
Akytalusia said:
I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for a fuck, I can tell you I don't have any to give. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you delete this picture now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

Akytalusia

Nov 11, 2010
Revnak said:
Akytalusia said:
I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for a fuck, I can tell you I don't have any to give. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you delete this picture now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.
you disregarded my warning didn't you? :p
but i can't delete it. it's not mine. just a horrible gif i was exposed to last night.

Kyber

Oct 14, 2009
Bugs, i know everyone has a fear of bugs but i just really don't like 'em.
Also heights, it wouldn't be bad at all unless my scumbag brain didn't think "you're going to break your neck and die or break your spine" every time i'm in a place of moderate height.

Revnak_v1legacy

Fixed by "Monday"
Mar 28, 2010
Akytalusia said:
Revnak said:
Akytalusia said:
but i can't delete it. it's not mine. just a horrible gif i was exposed to last night.
I meant that you should get rid of it from your post. Editting isn't that hard. And I was also obviously just making a joke.

Vegan_Doodler

May 29, 2011
Spiders, seriously they are the stuff of nightmares. Don't mind the spindly ones that stay out of the way, but the big ones that act like they own the place and just sit there staring at you, seriously what are they waiting for. God now I'm paranoid.
You know the irony of this, guess who my favourite super hero is,

CruisingForBiddies

Oct 30, 2011
I'm not so much fearful of this but it mostly makes me nervous and it is more irrational by far than my other fears so Ill just spill...
Old dogs... Other peoples old dogs. I just hate going to a friend house and meeting their aging pet as I always have the fear in the back of my mind that it might just die while I'm there and then I would have to help bury it or god forbid, find the poor thing and tell its owner that its passed. Ugh, I just can't stand it.

Akytalusia

Nov 11, 2010
Revnak said:
Akytalusia said:
Revnak said:
Akytalusia said:
I meant that you should get rid of it from your post. Editting isn't that hard. And I was also obviously just making a joke.
oic. thy will be done. and so it has been. sleep peacefully knowing the gif is no longer attached to your name. :p (though it's probably still in your inbox! o.o;;)

ZeroMachine

Oct 11, 2008
Roller coasters.

Tried going on one for the first time about a week ago to impress a girl (she knew I was afraid to even try and go on one). Ended up just making the day awkward.

So yeah, roller coasters.

And Slenderman.

Hjalmar Fryklund

May 22, 2008
Inability to breathe or inability to get some oxygen into the lungs.

I am also not too fond of small dogs, and lightning flashes during thunderstorms (latter one may be a bit of PSTD, though).

laggyteabag

Scrolling through forums, instead of playing games
Legacy
Oct 25, 2009
UK
Mountains, for some reason im scared that its just going to suddenly explode and turn into one of those pesky volcanoes every time i walk past...

ChildishLegacy

Apr 16, 2010
Moths. I wouldn't say I'm actually afraid of them, but my subconscious makes me react violently when one flies near me while I'm on my own in a room. The idea of moths I have no problem with, but the moment its just me and a moth, my body flips out.

Also I get pretty claustrophobic, I hate being in an enclosed space and not being able to move my arms, you should ALWAYS be able to move your arms god dammit, what if you need to itch your nose? :(

Tactical Pause

Jan 6, 2010
This might sound a little weird, but whenever I'm playing a game with Ventrilo open (regardless of whether my microphone is even plugged in or not) I am terrified that everyone can somehow hear everything I am saying. It is for this reason that when I don't want to talk, I unplug my mic, mute myself and avoid saying anything unless it is completely necessary.

TheYellowCellPhone

Sep 26, 2009
Ridiculously small spaces. I would say extreme claustrophobia, because normal claustrophobia is being afraid of inclosed spaces, not my fear of 'so inclosed that you can't breathe'. hate the idea of being trapped and unable to move while I suffocate or die of hydration. Like this.

Random Fella

Nov 17, 2010
I have a fear of my internet persona intermixing with my real world persona
I just don't like it, I doubt I'd ever want to see someone I met on the internet
Edit: And I fear people can see me through the camera on my laptop, or are looking at me from time to time, so I try to bend the screen over to avoid it facing me

teqrevisited

Mar 17, 2010
Spiders. If I see one in the house I can't sleep properly until I know it's dead, which usually involves grabbing the longest thing I can find that's good for a few whacks and praying that I hit the bloody thing first time.

New Vegas Samurai

Dec 12, 2010
lots of holes... Like one of those shells that have holes riddled all around, I have no idea why that irks me so much

Karhukonna

Nov 3, 2010
I never sleep with my feet uncovered. No matter the uncomfortable heat, I will keep my feet under the blanket no matter what.