Your irrational fear.

Jolly Co-operator

A Heavy Sword
Mar 10, 2012
Bees, and driving. Don't know why, but I've been afraid of those two things for a long time.

In fact, a few weeks ago, I actually found a bee in my car while I was driving. Probably the closest I've come to being trolled by fate.

Berserker119

Dec 31, 2009
Bridges. I just don't trust the builders to have done a good enough job, even though I have yet to actually witness a bridge collapsing.

Captcha: Have fun

Well, screw you too.

Bazaalmon

Apr 19, 2009
Those guys in mascot costumes you see at amusement parks and Disneyland and stuff. It's the realization that there's just some random person under the outfit that I find disturbing. Especially when I was 5 or so and I saw someone (who I guess was on a break) smoking a cigarette through the face-hole of one of those costumes. I think he was dressed as Goofy.

razer17

Feb 3, 2009
I would say moths, but that is an entirely rational fear. I mean, those fluttery bastards are surely minions from the very bowels of hell itself, hell bent on destroying humanity and bumping into your lightbulb one more time. To summise, moths are fucking scary.

dvd_72

Jun 7, 2010
Bugs and biking. No, I'm not afraid of the bikes, but I am afraid of the act of sitting on one and riding it. I tens up so bad I'm sore after a short time, and it's not pleasant for me in the meantime either.

Feb 22, 2009
Phones. Well, it's not so much a fear as just a general discomfort and nervousness whenever I'm talking on the phone. Seriously, I'm really, really awkward on phones, for no good reason. It's probably just because it's a method of communication I rarely use so I'm not used to it at all, but yeah, weird. :S

konor77

Aug 26, 2009
Disabled people especially mentally disabled, they freak me out. That's pretty irrational I guess. Actually I have a few others now that I think about it. I hate being in a room with an open door and I have a fear of my memories turning out to be false.

PurpLemons

Sep 2, 2010
I'm terrified of balloons, I just can't stand them and the sound they make when you rub them.
Also dropping them from great heights. My hands always tingle when I'm holding something while I'm somewhere high. I don't mind the height itself just dropping stuff.

Someone Depressing

Jan 16, 2011
I used to have a fear of the toilet when I was about 7.

Though, heights make me really dizzy and sick, and I really hate the dark, especially turning off the light then going to bed. The second I'm under the covers, I feel much safer.
I also have a very irrational fear of screamers. I am usually very tense when I watch dodgy videos. Also, clowns. I'm not sure why - they're fake smile or their creepy buckled trousers, just something about them is really, really creepy to me. And I'm really, really claustrophobic. I just can't stand being in a small room. And young children - especially if they're babies. I'm not sure why, but I just hate it. Not that I don't like them, it's just a weird fear of being around small children. Then again, it's probably just because I'm an irresponsible, lazy jackass who isn't good with children.

zelda2fanboy

Oct 6, 2009
Paved hills. They're steep and they're rough. If you went down them on a skateboard or bike, you could lose control. And if you fell, it's get skinned up really badly. They even bug me when I'm a car. I used to have nightmares about them. I'm not afraid of heights or even mountains, but simple hills have always bugged me.

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
Spiders, those fuckers are just scary.

If you want to see a grown woman act like a scared two year old with a sudden reaction to violence, throw me into a room with one of them and watch panic unfold.

Thus, I have made it my mission to kill every single one of those hairy spindly beasts that I come across.

saintdane05

Aug 2, 2011
Ventriloquist Dummies.

Backstory: My bro was a huge fan of the Goosebumps series, and I watched a few of them. One of them was Night of the Living Dummy 3. I was essentially traumatized. I think it was also where I discovered my fetish for forced transformations.

No social life

Oct 27, 2010
spiders but it's more like a frenzied state of kicking and throwing.

now a fictional irrational fear that spills over into real life,
The Silence.