Your last "oh, HELL YEAH!" moment gaming?

Au Naturel.

Apr 4, 2010
I didn't speak the words as I am much too sluggish and I usually only yell loudly at games when I'm bleeding energy. But my last moment of pure awesomesauce was about half an hour ago when I decided to go through Arcade with Lei Lei in Darkstalkers 3 and beat down Jedah on my first try.

Sweeet~!

fnlrpa

Dec 14, 2010
During a seige(i was on the defense) in mount and blade, I held out against 700 men with the 90 men in the garrison. We won at the cost of 60 men to 600 men. I felt invincible after that.

ExileNZ

Dec 15, 2007
The first time I beat an opponent with Akuma's Raging Demon supercombo in Street Fighter Alpha 2.
I was in an arcade in Rotorua, probably about 13 years old. I believe my single word was "YYYYES!"

ExileNZ

Dec 15, 2007
gardyna said:
beating ninja gaiden on normal (yea it was dificult but soooo much fun)
Beating Ninja Gaiden on hard, with Ryu's futuristic armour and lightsaber (it's not any better than the dragon blade, it just looks cool and goes -swoosh-).

ExileNZ

Dec 15, 2007
gardyna said:
beating ninja gaiden on normal (yea it was dificult but soooo much fun)
Beating Ninja Gaiden on hard, with Ryu's futuristic armour and lightsaber (it's not any better than the dragon blade, it just looks cool and goes -swoosh-).

IamQ

Mar 29, 2009
Yesterday I was at a friends house, and I shouted various variations of "HELL YEAH!" for about 2 hours. My throat was quite sore afterwards.

Saviordd1

Jan 2, 2011
Whenever I beat any game without dying once, its only happened in Mass effect 2, the fable games and Modern Warfare

Thedayrecker

Jun 23, 2010
Assassin's Creed 2. Jumping out of a haystack, and killing my target in one fell swoop.

You asked for my last "Oh yeah" moment, not the coolest.

FangShadow

Feb 18, 2009
I was grinding skill points in Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage when I decided to replay the boss battle with Jagi. This is after completing all the bonus mission's and activating harbinger of death mode which makes the boss battle extremely hard.

The worse part is when you actually beat him and have to do the button sequence. It goes from inputting at most 10 buttons to (Possibly didn't have time to count) 100 buttons in intervals of 10.

Hundred Crack Fist, indeed

Scissors61

Dec 6, 2010
Any one of my recent MvC2 matches,but the best was probably when I hit my opponent with a Doom electric cage,tagged in Wolverine (kicking him back in the air again),and then throwing Logan's Berserker Barrage,knocking him out.

He didn't hit the ground once.

Props to anyone who knows what I'm talking about.

Ashcrexl

May 27, 2009
i finally got around to beating halo 2 (yes, two) and sticking 3 plasma grenades at the same time onto tartarus at the end, thus beating the game, got a HELL YEAH out of me.

rhyno435

Apr 24, 2009
In Metal Gear Solid 4, at the beginning of Act 5, I got all the way across the boat without alerting any guards or Geckos. It was some awesome stealth action. (It took me like 5 tries, but I still did it).

Also, in Black Ops, when I dolphin dove past a concrete platform, saw a guy running past a wall, looked up and shot him in the face. Wasn't that impressive, but I like how awesome a dive-kill combo looks when it's done fast.

And I played the Bulletstorm demo as well, so there were a lot of moments in that too.

WorldCritic

Apr 13, 2009
AgDr_ODST said:
WorldCritic said:
AgDr_ODST said:
WorldCritic said:
Finishing Dragon Age with that awesome scene of my character killing the Archdemon.
not trying to deny you your moment (cause I know what a pain in the ass that dragon can be) but wouldn't that means your warden died too.....
or did you circumvent that little bit by doing Morrigans ritual?

OT: Despite normally sucking at Black Ops i went 18-2 on Radiation. that and I shot a guy in the ass as he was running with a crossbow. made a screen shot of it and sent/recomended it to him
Nah, I made Alistair do the little ritual.
wait how'd you do that(get alistair to the ritual?) were you playing as a woman? cause I did most of my play throughs as a guy who would romance Morrigan
I was playing as a guy, but I didn't romance Morrigan, maybe that was it.

SimuLord

Whom Gods Annoy
Aug 20, 2008
Just had another New Vegas-related one last night. I rarely finish my playthroughs because of a raging case of gaming ADD so I haven't seen most of the ending sequences, but...

Getting Yes Man to throw General Oliver off of the Dam? OH HELL YEAH!

I've been doing a bit of achievement-whoring of late, so I'll be seeing more endings at least.

Niccolo

Dec 15, 2007
Redlin5 said:
I just replayed Golden Sun TLA. Had another "oh, HELL YEAH!" moment taking down the Doom Dragon! XD
When I first started up Dark Dawn and I heard that so-very-distinctive opening theme tune for the first time in so many years...

Respect to whoever made the music for those games.

Nooners

Sep 27, 2009
Had a good one in Rock Band 2, I was guitaring Bat Country with my friends and damn near nailed the entire solo. Since none of us ever do that well, it was the highlight of my evening. I finished the song, raised the guitar above my head and shouted in my best Linkara impression, "I AM A MAN!"

Also, taking down the Human-Reaper Larva in Mass Effect 2 for the first time. Just left me with such an adrenaline buzz. I really should buy the first game (raises flameshield).

ultrachicken

Dec 22, 2009
I had a tendency to sneak into the enemy encampment unnoticed and arm both charges whenever I played bad company one. Too fast for the enemy to know what hit them.