Your "Last Stand" Song

Censorme

Nov 19, 2009
You've got no place to run. You've got no place to hide.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IJX-LNWTEQ
MA-GU-MA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqZ4Pksi1-s

Actually, never mind. These are songs a weaboo would choose.

ZeikHunter

Apr 15, 2009
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LatorN4P9aA < Separate Ways by Journey. An emotionally mixed song that will leave me with a good taste in my mouth to offset the cold blood on my hands and the warm blood from my heart.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJ7LPAm7f4E < Save Me Some Sugar by Midnight Riders (Left 4 Dead 2). Cry a manly tear and unload all your resentment into those zeds.

And I can't go wrong with For Whom the Bell Tolls or Fuel, both by Metallica. Get me pumped up for when I think I can make it.

gregitaly

Mar 12, 2009
Well anything from BSG fits the theme of a last stand, but this is one really takes the cake, in being both melancholic and adrenaline pumping.

Plus it's 8 1/2 minutes long, hopefully I could survive that long.

TheMariner

Oct 20, 2009
I would say Final Countdown but I feel that's probably too trite.
Therefore I'm torn between Last Illusion by TSO (gets really epic at 0:22) or Battle Metal by Turisas

Sonic Doctor

Time Lord / Whack-A-Newbie!
Jan 9, 2010
mariokartfrantic said:
Dragonforce - Through the Fire and the Flames

The first part of the music, with the lyrics, sets the stage for the battle to come. The second, pure instrumental part, has the dueling guitar parts that fight back and forth for control of the song, at times both playing at the same time, like fighters locked together in combat. The third part, where the lyrics come back in has a feeling of impending loss, until the transition into the final instrumental part which represents the come from behind to victory.

I always imagine some epic duel whenever I hear this song.
Man, I was combing the thread for this. At the moment the page is second to last. I was thinking nobody was going to say it and I would get to say something someone hadn't.

Well I will say it anyway because it would be awesome, Through the Fire and the Flames.

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
Probably this while fighitng:
<youtube=uGcsIdGOuZY&ob=av2el>

and this upon fading death (it counts, two instnaces, two songs):
<youtube=lkh-ZehNibg>

Kris015

Some kind of Monster
Feb 21, 2009

This, but i'd have to be in a war, not fighting zombies (That's sooooo last year)

crazy-j

Sep 15, 2008
canon to left of em, canon to right of em, volley'd n thunder'd...THE TROOPER-by Iron Maiden

mindlesspuppet

Jun 16, 2004
Well... I'd have to go with The Song That Never Ends. If, given the scenario, you can survive until the song ends, then with this you could survive indefinitely.

eljacko

Jun 25, 2007
If everyone is going to live I choose Believe it or Not (the theme from Greatest American Hero).

If I'm going to live but everyone else is going to die I choose the theme from Resident Evil: Outbreak.

If I'm going to die but everyone else is going to live I choose the original Situation Outbreak theme song.

If everyone is going to die I choose Village Green Preservation Society.

BrownGaijin

Jan 31, 2009
Super Toast said:
Launchpad McQuack.
Scott Pilgrim's Launchpad?

OT: My song walking into the battle I would have to be either

And should I survive to fight another day...

Canta per me composed by composed by Yuki Kajiura, accompanied by primary vocalist Yuriko Kaida, secondary vocalist Yuri Kasahara.

SovietX

Sep 8, 2009

Super Toast

Supreme Overlord of the Basement
Dec 10, 2009
BrownGaijin said:
Super Toast said:
Launchpad McQuack.
Scott Pilgrim's Launchpad?

OT: My song walking into the battle I would have to be either

And should I survive to fight another day...

Canta per me composed by composed by Yuki Kajiura, accompanied by primary vocalist Yuriko Kaida, secondary vocalist Yuri Kasahara.
Either is good.