Your Last Stupid Decision

Lionsfan

I miss my old avatar
Jan 29, 2010
Tartarga said:
Touching the cigarette lighter in my car because "it didn't look hot". I didn't realize I had pushed it in thus making it hot you see. Yes I know i'm an idiot, moving on.
I'm just glad to see I'm not the only who's tried that.

As for my last stupid decision? Probably, "Just one more game of Halo", next thing you know I've got work in a half hour and haven't slept in a day

thesilentman

What this
Jun 14, 2012
Last stupid decision?

"Hey, let's try to be like Ezio and jump off of my deck without warming up my legs first!"

...Five seconds later...

"GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Yep, my feet would have been slightly pissed if they were sentient.

Gidiel167

May 13, 2009
buying Black ops 2, ive done this for modern warfare 3 also. i buy it on impulse, play multiplayer for a bit and then get bored and its sits on my shelf til i trade it in.

Domogo

Aug 7, 2012
thesilentman said:
Last stupid decision?

"Hey, let's try to be like Ezio and jump off of my deck without warming up my legs first!"

...Five seconds later...

"GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Yep, my feet would have been slightly pissed if they were sentient.
you sir, are awesome

OT: hmm need to get ready in about 30 minutes I can play skyrim for a bit right?

Later: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

(P.S. this is a look into the future as I am about to do this)

Dethenger

Jul 27, 2011
My last stupid decision was deciding on a whim not to go to school on Monday. Now I'm feeling sick but I can't miss another day.

I beat Dark Souls though, so worth it.

DanielBrown said:
"Oh, going out tonight? Better bring this bottle of 80% stroh rum!"
Drank it pure. Doubt my failing liver liked that.

Luckily the bottle is empty now.
That made me laugh hard enough that I felt the need to comment.

Jfswift

Hmm.. what's this button do?
Nov 2, 2009
Shockolate said:
"Fuck yeah I'm up for another keg stand!"

This was unfortunately one keg stand too many.

Beat my best time though.
Haha what was your time?

theparsonski

May 29, 2010
My first solo line in the school musical was supposed to be: "At the end of the day you get nothing for nothing, sitting flat on your bum doesn't buy any bread!"

My interpretation was: "At the end of the day you're another day older-fuckshitfuckingfuck... bread!"

On mic. In a theatre packed with parents and students alike.

doomspore98

May 24, 2011
Probably touching a sparkler thinking that it had cooled down. It hurt pretty bad, and I felt really stupid about it afterwords, especially because people were around.

Mr F.

Jul 11, 2012
Seems people are posting funny ones.

So my last stupid decision is... My last stupid decision! Its multiple!

I woke up nice and early. Well, I tell a lie. My girlfriend woke me up ridiculously early. And since I was up I thought "I better get that essay done today. It is due in tomorrow after all. But first, well, I think I deserve to play a bit of Empire Total War. It has been ages and I have always wanted to get a Prussia game going on Darth Mod with the settings cranked up to 11."

I lost my entire day.

Then I drank a litre of shitty energy drinks. Then I realised it was 9pm. My essay is due in tomorrow. I have written half of it and I cannot take the pressure of writing the other half. I am boiling hot and uncontrollably sweating, partially due to whatever the fuck is in those drinks, partially due to the radiator in my dorm NEVER TURNING OFF.

Tomorrow I have to get up stupidly early to try and find the politics department so I can hand in this essay. Before you ask how a student of a particular subject can not know where there department is, I would say "Incredibly easily". The lectures do not happen anywhere near the Poli department. Its how this Uni works. Hell, my mate doing physics has never been to the physics lecture theatre. For some reason all of his lectures take place in the biology lecture theater.

Bout time I stopped procrastinating.

And got some work done.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Last week I went to KFC (Hot shot mean but without the side) for lunch. Yes I love KFC but it turn out dad made some of my favourite dishes for dinner (this type of chinese pork with yam) later that evenning but my stomach wasn't empty from my KFC meal which resulted in me feeling really full throughout the night. Danm delicious foods.

The Wykydtron

"Emotions are very important!"
Sep 23, 2010
Locking Hecarim in a recent game of LoL. God. I think it's a mixture of me being bad and Hecarim being really, really underpowered. He has lacklustre damage and is as tanky as a paper towel. He's supposed to be an AD Bruiser for fuck's sake! Have at least one of those attributes!

Ok Riot, you can hold off on nerfing OP Xin if you buff Hecarim. That is my offer of a lifetime. God they need to hurry up on some more remakes. All the new people have been well-balanced or somehow underpowered (I don't even) so I get the impression that they're going for buffing all the shit Champions instead of nerfing the insane Champions. On that note buff Sejuani kthx. She has so much potential, if only she had more damage... And more tankiness, maybe some inbuilt sustain, perhaps some extra movement speed? Really her ult is the only thing she has going for her.

Yes I don't leave the house much, the outside is frightening and uninteresting in equal measure.

Catfood220

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 21, 2010
Getting drunk and not going to bed until after 3o'clock and the having to get up and get ready for work at 7o'clock. That was a stupid idea, I'm not young enough to get away with that anymore.

uzo

Jul 5, 2011
DugMachine said:
*snip*
Oh and buying Chivalry: Medieval Warfare. It's a fun game and all but I played it for a week, went back to LoL and now I just have no desire to play it ever again. Waste of $25
Some thing here; but replace Chivalry: Medieval Warfare with War of the Roses. Goddamn waste of money. Played it for a few days; grossly disappointed; went straight back to Mount & Blade. Good ol' Mount & Blade - the only game I have ever bought in my 33 years based solely on the demo. Imagine ... of the (possibly) hundreds of game demos I've played over the years, only 1 of those demos has ever convinced me to buy. And 5 years later I still play M&B (almost) daily.

Other bad decisions? Thinking I would win the $100m Gold Lotto last week, and buying one of the $40 quick pick thingies. Bye bye money.

FrozenCones

Dec 31, 2009
theparsonski said:
My first solo line in the school musical was supposed to be: "At the end of the day you get nothing for nothing, sitting flat on your bum doesn't buy any bread!"

My interpretation was: "At the end of the day you're another day older-fuckshitfuckingfuck... bread!"

On mic. In a theatre packed with parents and students alike.
Les Misérables as read by tourettes guy.

Captcha: Politically Correct - No. I think not.

FrozenCones

Dec 31, 2009
Walk into store because they were selling copies of Assassin's Creed 3 cheaper than normal.

Walk out with Assassin's Creed 3 and a new Playstation 3 when I have a perfectly good one at home.

Impulsive moronic logic.

TheTJackson

Aug 29, 2011
Trawling forums instead of studying for my last exam of my end of year 12 exams~ which i have to be at in 20 minutes. Thank god I live so close :D

Slenn

Cosplaying Nuclear Physicist
Nov 19, 2009
Thinking that the series ∑ 1/(n^(7/8)) converges as n goes to infinity. I read it and I was rushed for time, since the test was almost over. And then one of my friends said that it converges only when the power is greater than 1. Damn, the one rule I knew but didn't remember. There probably were more mistakes on the Math Methods test that I took, but that was the one that I remember the most. And I probably wasn't the only one who felt the same way about that test.

I was however able to prove that the series ∑ (n^7)/n! converges through the ratio test!

Nannernade

May 18, 2009
I'd have to say going downstairs to get something to drink and instead I end up eating one of those mini pies by Marie Callender oh the shame and right before bed. >.<