Your Last Stupid Decision

Tanis

The Last Albino
Aug 30, 2010
Tried to build my own PC.

DOA motherboard.
2nd motherboard is having issues with either the RAM or it has a short.

BAH!

theparsonski

May 29, 2010
FrozenCones said:
theparsonski said:
My first solo line in the school musical was supposed to be: "At the end of the day you get nothing for nothing, sitting flat on your bum doesn't buy any bread!"

My interpretation was: "At the end of the day you're another day older-fuckshitfuckingfuck... bread!"

On mic. In a theatre packed with parents and students alike.
Les Misérables as read by tourettes guy.

Captcha: Politically Correct - No. I think not.
Absolutely - I'm playing Thenardier on the Saturday Matinee so who knows what foul-mouthed wonders I have in store for then?

Spade Lead

Nov 9, 2009
"I am the God-Emperor No Condom, I don't need one tonight!"

Two months later, my girlfriend is pregnant... Again.

FrozenCones

Dec 31, 2009
theparsonski said:
FrozenCones said:
theparsonski said:
My first solo line in the school musical was supposed to be: "At the end of the day you get nothing for nothing, sitting flat on your bum doesn't buy any bread!"

My interpretation was: "At the end of the day you're another day older-fuckshitfuckingfuck... bread!"

On mic. In a theatre packed with parents and students alike.
Les Misérables as read by tourettes guy.

Captcha: Politically Correct - No. I think not.
Absolutely - I'm playing Thenardier on the Saturday Matinee so who knows what foul-mouthed wonders I have in store for then?
I WOULD PAY HARD EARNED MONEY TO SEE THIS PERFORMANCE!

Welcome monsieur, lay down your load, unlace your boots and FUCK SHIT PISS!

Random Argument Man

May 21, 2008
Goes out on a date with a girl (after a very long while that I didn't date) and instead of kissing her, I give her a High-five.

...Damn it brain! WHY DID I JUST PUT MYSELF IN THE FRIENDZONE!?

Evil Smurf

Admin of Catoholics Anonymous
Nov 11, 2011
My last warning was pretty stupid. It was for a self congratulatory post and now I will get a suspension next. I'm not bitter though. I just need to be good for 6 months.

Vigormortis

Nov 21, 2007
Purchasing Borderlands 2. <.<

Well, okay. That was the last "bad decision" that cost me money.

My true last bad decision was deciding to take the scenic route to my dentist appointment.

Expected the trip to take all of half an hour. Ended up taking that plus an hour, as I was stuck in traffic due to a multi-car wreck. (thankfully, no one was hurt)

TheRightToArmBears

Dec 13, 2008
Recently been dumped and yet the idea of going out and drinking still seemed smart. I know from past experience that it results in me drinking far, far too much, throwing up, weeping, discussing my woes with anyone and generally being a little *****. It's like taking a 13 year old emo kid out for a drink.

neverarine

Nov 18, 2009
stupid desions? ive got lots of those all time... like when my car ended up on its side last week... or the expensive item i ordered on amazon and decided to go with the cheapest shipping so it takes a long time to get here... or that day a skipped sleeping to play video games before work...

yeah sorry bro my life is like one big bad descion lol

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
"Holy Crap, buy 1 big mac get one for a penny?! How can I lose!?" said I hours before food poisoning.

Luckily the spicy chicken sandwiches haven't murdered my stomach yet.