Your latest, and your next planned gaming purchase.

jebussaves88

May 4, 2008
Quite simple. What was the last game (or console) you bought, and what do you plan on buying next?

My most recent would be the N64 I found at a car boot for £5 with F1 World Grand Prix. Upon playing it, another childhoot memory was ruined when the Monaco circuit nearly gave me a seizure.

My next purchase is either going to be Zelda: Ocarina of Time, or maybe a Snes, depending which I come across first.

Christemo

Jan 13, 2009
i bought God of War 1 lately, but i was stupid enuff to trust amazon.com and got a copy that doesnt work. fuck you amazon.

planning to buy a proper copy (by selling the old 1 to some idiots that think it works) after that, probably COD4

scorche

Oct 9, 2008
the last game i got was mirrors edge cos it was only £10 in blockbusters :D
my next game would probably be phantasy star universe, i saw it for £8 in a shop but didnt have the money at the time D:

Fortesque

Jan 16, 2009
Recently bought Guild Wars, needed a new RPG to play.

Cant wait to buy Bioshock 2. Well i do plan of buying StarCraft 2.. if it ever comes out.

teisjm

Mar 3, 2009
most recent was No More Heroes, Red Steel and Metroid prime: Corruption (bought them at the same time) Next up is prolly left 4 dead, demigod, madworld or fallout 3 (maybe several at once)

Nazulu

They will not take our Fluids
Jun 5, 2008
Just planning to get Starcraft 2, might even upgrade my computer if it cannot handle the new technology.

Citrus

Apr 25, 2008
Most recent was Dawn of War II.

I'm saving up for a new high-end computer right now, if that counts as a gaming purchase.

Swaki

Apr 15, 2009
just bought thief 1 2 and 3 in a complete box and my next purchase probably gonna be plants vs. zombies, really looking forward to try that. or steams weekend discount

Iskenator67

Dec 12, 2008
My Comfy Chair
Country
United States
I just got Resident Evil 5. Witch is fucking awesome. And I plan on buying some games for my 360 next. Gears of War, Bioshock, Fallout 3, Oblivion, just to name a few.

DBlackny

Oct 14, 2008
I just got The Halo 3 Legandary Map pack, and for some reason I lost my katana and security stuff straight after the purchase. And I'm planning on getting Halo 3 O.D.S.T., Prototype, and Modern Warfare 2 when they come out

fedpayne

Sep 4, 2008
Student loan next week, yippee. I'm going to get Gears 2, I think, my friend and I need a new co-op experience. Last game I bought was Theme Hospital.

Lios

Oct 17, 2008
Most recent purchase: ...hell it's been so long since I bought a new game I can't remember.

My planned purchase: The complete Legend saga of Spyro.

-IT-

Feb 5, 2008
Most recent: Fallout 3
Next: Fuel, or maby Mirror's Edge since it's now dirt cheap.

Xerosch

Apr 19, 2008
Most recent is Banjo Tooie on Xbox live, the last game I got in a Box was the Broken Sword Director's Cut for Wii. I hope they release the second one as well!

My next purchase will be either the first season of Sam & Max for Wii or the new Riddick for Xbox 360.

RRilef

Dangerfield Newby
Jan 5, 2009
Most recent was Far Cry 2. My next will be Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem.

I have vowed I will beat Killer 7 and The Witcher before I buy it though, so it could be a long time.

Siris

Everyone's Favorite Transvestite
Jan 15, 2009
My most recent was Ninja Blade (^)^) and my next planned purchase is inFamous