Your latest, and your next planned gaming purchase.

Ionami

Aug 21, 2008
I'm planning on buying Assault on Dark Athena... except for some reason no stores in my city have it in stock, or for that matter, have even heard of it.

Very strange.

CosmicGrenade

Feb 11, 2008
the game i'm playing at the mo is act of war direct action (got for £1.99) and gonna try space siege (got for 99p) but i've got about 10 others games I need to play too

headshotcatcher

Feb 27, 2009
Latest is Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor

I'm going to buy Zeno Clash this week and in a while the Medal of Honor Anthology and another game I can't remember at the moment :p

Nostalgia

Mar 8, 2009
Phantom Hourglass and some used GBA games (Metroid Fusion, Link to the Past/Four Swords, FFTA)
I didn't really purchase them though. Just put money towards it. :x

Planned? Don't know. Nothing for a while. If anything, probably some more used GBA games.

Bayushi_Kouya

Mar 31, 2009
Last game I bought? Primal for the PS2. Best $10 I ever spent on a video game.

Next game? inFAMOUS if it impresses me on the rental, or Golden Axe: Beast Rider if I find it first.

The_Echo

Mar 18, 2009
Latest would be NOBY NOBY BOY on the PlayStation Network.
Latest physical purchase, however, would be Fallout 3.

I know the next game I'm buying will be inFamous. I really love Sucker Punch's previous works (SLY FOR THE WIN), and this one just looks awesome.

Dan___09

Apr 29, 2009
my latest is the chronicles of riddick assalt on dark atehna and my next will be infamous looks mint

pillaysteven

Jun 4, 2008
Last purchase was Oblivion GOTY. I've spent 250 hours in the original (and yet still haven't come close to finishing everything, I guess being on my 4th character will do that), time to try Shivering Isles! Can't wait.

Next purchase will probably be Infamous unless Pixeljunk 4 or Trine are out before it... I doubt it. Considering Batman as well but I'll probably leave it off for a while.

LeonLethality

Mar 10, 2009
hmmm most recent was, well disgea since i got it reccomended my next planned purchase will probably be DMC4 i think i sold my copy last month when i was selling some old games to get a discount on the DSi (i had no ds for so long and i missed it T.T)

Leftley

Apr 17, 2009
I recently bought Battlefield: Bad Company, Dragonball Z Burst Limit, Saints Row 2 and Bully all together on sale for my 360.

I was waiting for the PAL release of Star Ocean IV, but it was pushed back to June with Tales of Vesperia :(.

I really can't think of any other games that I want.

asmondaus

Apr 17, 2009
recently bought starwars battlefront 2, forgot how much fun it was and im about to go out and get oblivion again becaus that is one of my favorites

squid5580

Elite Member
Feb 20, 2008
My next game will be Sacred 2 Fallen Angel (unless it gets delayed again for the millionth time then I quit). I am also planning on buying Broken Steel but I am not sure if you want to count that since it an expansion and not a game.

I bought 3 games last time I was in GS which were Stranglehold, Call of Juarez and Rumble Roses something or other. Cost me less than 20 bucks in credit so don't judge!

garo

Apr 14, 2009
I got Saints Row 2 two weeks ago or something for a fiver. I'll be getting prototype next

Rad_Brad

Mar 29, 2009
Latest: NPPL 2009
Next Planned: Anything worth buying that I don't allready have. ;]