Your latest, and your next planned gaming purchase.

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
Latest?

Grandia 2 (PS2) and Contact (DS) yesterday. Next planned purchase? I don't know, I don't plan this stuff.

timmytom1

Feb 26, 2009
Last game i got was the full band set for guitar hero :world tour i now intend to get guitar hero :metallica when that`s released round these parts

L4Y Duke

Nov 24, 2007
Latest purchase was actually two games. Well, four really.

I got F.E.A.R. Platinum Edition (That's F.E.A.R. Director's Edition, Extraction Point and Perseus Mandate), and due to the sale they had on, I got Banjo Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts for free with it.

Next? Hell, I dunno.

SamuelT

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2009
Country
Nederland
My last was L4D, but I had to return it. Wasn't worth the full 65 euro's. I couldn't get my money back, so I got this coupon that's worth 65 euro's..

I'm planning to spend it on Prototype or Red Faction.

okitana

Apr 1, 2009
CIV4 + expansions :)
im in an RTS style mood, and those come in bursts for me..
apparently its great fun

Samurai Goomba

Oct 7, 2008
Just bought a Samsung DVD drive to fix up my Xbox that I bought recently (stupid thing had a Thompson drive!).

Also bought Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath.

Zenode

Jan 21, 2009
my most recent was CoD:WaW
I plan on buying a PS3 later this month :)or if not maybe wait until November for MW2

Dommyboy

Jul 20, 2008
Latest: Garry's Mod, which was midway through last year.

Next: Err, purchasing? Ummm... yeah... Well, my friends might purchase it!

MarsProbe

Circuitboard Seahorse
Dec 13, 2008
scorche said:
the last game i got was mirrors edge cos it was only £10 in blockbusters :D
my next game would probably be phantasy star universe, i saw it for £8 in a shop but didnt have the money at the time D:
Curses, I just picked up Mirrors Edge for £15.00, I tend to forget to go to Blockbusters for this sort of thing.

I have no idea what game I will be buying next, will have to check my schedule :).

Reaperman Wompa

Aug 6, 2008
I thought my most recent was the Godfather 2, which I enjoyed, but then remembered my birthday games. I got the Fallout pack off of Gog.com which is pretty sweet.
Next purchase could be one of a few, as I have money but would rather test them first but it might be Velvet Assassin or the Chronicles of Riddick Assault on Dark Athena. Theres a lot of good games being released this year, and I am looking forward to quite a few of them.

Abedeus

Sep 14, 2008
Latest? Orange Box for 10 EUR.

Then I'm going to buy Champions Online or Aion, whatever beta comes first and I'll like it.

Bourne Endeavor

May 14, 2008
Just bought Mass Effect (360) version and am looking to pick up Medieval II: Kingdoms for the Stainless Steal mod.

Kage Me

Jul 10, 2008
Latest is MadWorld.

Just bought some Wii Points, with which I'm going to get World of Goo and probably Metroid for the NES.

Rivana

Mar 26, 2009
I bought demigod last, that is some good fun imo. I have no idea what the next game will be but probably prototype, infamous, and champions online.

Crystal Cuckoo

Jan 6, 2009
I just bought Halo 2, COD4 and Assassin's Creed for my birthday, plus the Orange Box.
My next will either be CS:S ot Left 4 Dead (Or Valve Complete Pack, if it is discounted).
Exams are almost over, and I feel I deserve something.

sms_117b

Keeper of Brannigan's Law
Oct 4, 2007
I just brought Future Cop LAPD off the PSN, awesome. As for my next purchase, I don't know, nothing really is screaming at me except Ghostbusters and God Of War III

redShift_

Apr 16, 2009
COD modern warfare 2, without a doubt...
its the only game ive been looking foreward too for a while!!