Your left index finger is a gun that has just fired

ungothicdove

Nov 30, 2007
Big hole in my computer desk drawer, pencils and pens everywhere, and now I have a bullet lodged in my right thigh. This will make getting to the library difficult.

NDstephan

Jun 19, 2010
ummmmm, I run a daycare and spend most of my day holing kids, I'm typing this with my right hand. how do you explain what just happened to the kid's parent?

Cowabungaa

Feb 10, 2008
Awwwwww I got that reasonably big stack of Magic the Gathering for free to try out the game! Now I can't play any more. *sad face*

Adventurer2626

Jan 21, 2010
If it was a shot gun, I just severed my right leg mid-shin (actually my lower leg just kind of evaporated) and my computer tower fell on the floor because the table stand it was on exploded into wood chips. If it was more like a rifle, then my shinbone snap and I'm bleeding profusely. Could have been much worse.

ssgt splatter

Oct 8, 2008
Well, if I count both of my index fingers, I just blew up my mouse and I blew a hole in my neck and upper torso. =(

Pinkros

Mar 15, 2010
MY FACE! I had my bass in my lap and my hand resting on the fretboard, so I'm quite mindblown. Literally.

Innegativeion

Positively Neutral!
Feb 18, 2011
Sitting on it. Bullet brushes past my leg, probably ripping my pants, but no injury. The wall behind my desk is ruined though.