Your left index finger is a gun that has just fired

Tharwen

Ep. VI: Return of the turret
May 7, 2009
My neck (and chair and radiator) and the pointy end of my mouse (and desk and floor).

Viking Incognito

Master Headsplitter
Nov 8, 2009
It grazed my right arm and hit the floor. But I am in school so now I'll probably go down in history as a school shooter. Laaaaaaame.

Fledge

Jan 28, 2010
Looks like I'd be off to hospital with a gaping hole where my right hip used to be.

Trotgar

Sep 13, 2009
It pointed at my iPod Touch I was surfing the web with. The whole device wouldn't be oblirated, but the upper left corner of it would be gone.

As would be my right index finger, which was just behind the device.

So, not the worst scenario imaginable - I could have been scratching my body parts.

Fozza

Jul 6, 2010
It hit the mirror behind me and I think it shattered, badly. The bullet probably went through the wall as it isn't really that thick. Haha. No one's hurt though =)

GartarkMusik

Jan 24, 2011
Well, there's now a hole in the wall of my dorm room, and I'll have quite a bit to pay for the damages.

Shade184

Nov 11, 2009
I was scratching my eye. Well, shit.

Monkfish Acc. said:
My couch and floor have been penetrated.
... Hope they enjoyed it.
Normally I abhor puns, but it seems my pun-resistance is off this morning. Well played; I got a chuckle out of that. :D

Electrogecko

Apr 15, 2010
I was using my left forearm as a chin rest and I would've shot myself in the back through the ribcage and most likely died

numaiomul

Oct 18, 2009
well it was pointing down to my left elbow and if it was a shotgun it would seriously damage my left foot and left ribs 0_o [besides blowing up my entire left arm from the elbow]