Your left index finger is a gun that has just fired

EHKOS

Madness to my Methods
Feb 28, 2010
Well shit, I just blew a hole in my pocket, grazed my outer thigh, and shot right through the floor.

Brinnmilo

Mar 18, 2009
Just took out the ligaments behind my right knee, tore through my 8 cans of Bud and shredded a pile of my favourite books.

Twilight.falls

Jun 7, 2010
So long, sketchpad. After all those hours these hands spent filling you up, it's appropriate one of them would destroy you.

Simon Hadow

Mar 12, 2009
Just destroyed my doctor Pepper, and am very cross, because it got all over my Mac... on the bright side, I also hit that terrible scented candle my mom insists on keeping around :D

tthor

Apr 9, 2008
i had my hand on my neck, my finger just narrowly grazing my back and hit the dresser behind me o_o;

tthor

Apr 9, 2008
Jacklin said:
This thread is NOT original, 4chan does this all the time.
ie "what your left hand is touching is now diamonds!"
lame
this isn't 4chan, nobody cares. have a nice day

dakorok

Dec 8, 2010
Well, there's now a large hole in ceiling; thank goodness I was stretching while I read this.

PolarBearClub

Aug 7, 2008
Through my bottom lip in a down ward trajectory, removing numerous teeth, as well as my jaw, and probably exiting through the back of my neck.

I'll probably bleed out in a few minutes.

Nedoras

Jan 8, 2010
Haha! I just got revenge on my crappy mouse that always seems to die whenever I'm playing a game that heavily relies on it. That mouse killed me many times in several games, and I guess what goes around comes around ^_^

iblis666

Sep 8, 2008
there goes my window and my neighbors chimney but on the plus side i was able to shout
"SPIRIT GUN!!!!"
while it happened
(cookie for the ref)