Your mannerisms of the opposite sex

Instant K4rma

StormFella
Aug 29, 2008
More of a physical feature, but I'm a guy with long hair. A lot of people say they have flashbacks to the Beatles when they look at me. =)

TankCopter

Jul 8, 2009
I think like a guy, behave like a guy, and interact mostly with guys. According to my friends I am technically a guy, I just happen to have boobs and female bits.

johnman

Oct 14, 2008
I honestly cant hink of any that apply to me. Then again I cant think of that many female mannerisms.
I guess I like nice soft comfortable beds alot. but then again who doesnt?

Funny story though, a friend of mine at school was mistaken for a girl, and while he was making out with his girlfriend a load of year 11 came over cheer thinking it was two lesbians. Hes never going to live that down, and it was 3 years ago

Adam

Apr 28, 2009
Im always fussing over my hair, I hate football, I hate alcohol, im not afraid to admit something is cute...or squee when the need arises. I like hugs and cuddling, alot!. Hmm what else...I pout often too. I also dont care about cars.

Mar 17, 2009
la-le-lu-li-lo said:
MaxTheReaper said:
I love the taste of blood, honestly.
It tastes like pennies, which I used to suck on when I was a kid.
I'm with ya. I swallowed one too when I was like five. High-five for me being a dumb kid. :D
I managed to get a piece of Lego stuck in my nose for a while when I was a kid.

So yeah... high-five.

Corpse XxX

Jan 19, 2009
Im a dude, and this reading makes me feel like im the reincarnation of Chuck Norris, Stallone and Schwarzenegger combined..

No offense people, but i was a bit suprised as of the amount of "girly men" here, as so eloquently said by Arnold himself..

But newer society is to blame i think, the lines between men and women become less and less clear due to equality

whiskey_hicks

May 8, 2009
Celd said:
and with the Marley and Me part, well lets just say I know a big tough jock who admitted to me that he cried a little at that part so I think it is normal for that movie.
sniperworm said:
Everyone that has/had a dog and treated better than a walking fur pile should have cried in that movie, You'd have to be a monster not to.
Alright wise acres, I'll make some more examples:

when John Coffey gets executed.

When Sullivan uses his final moment of life to kill a man so his son can walk away without blood on his hands.

When Marlin and Nemo finally unite after the father though his son died

When Creasey says his final goodbye to Pita before he walks onward to his death.

All those moments, waterworks. I never understood why but I just chalk it up to being somewhat emotional about stuff like that which is generally more feminine then masculine.

UtopiaV1

Feb 8, 2009
I'm a guy, and the only mannerisms I have are the ones my girlfriend let me have... which is beer, meat, and when shes not around, computer games.

AroLombardi

Apr 16, 2009
I'm rather loving and cuddlish, as pussy as that seems. I can act like a guy too, and do most of the time.

And I'm not in relationships purely for sex. ;3

Kris015

Some kind of Monster
Feb 21, 2009
la-le-lu-li-lo said:
MaxTheReaper said:
I love the taste of blood, honestly.
It tastes like pennies, which I used to suck on when I was a kid.
I'm with ya. I swallowed one too when I was like five. High-five for me being a dumb kid. :D
You two.. Like what the?

kboman

Mar 13, 2008
I take very good care of my nails (but then I play a lot of guitar), I cry pretty easily by very specific films/music/books (so not often, but when I do there's no stopping it), I like cute animals.

ThreeWords

Feb 27, 2009
Sark said:
I can talk to girls better than guys. I treat girls like they are people rather than objects. I have feelings. That's all I can think of at the moment.

Edit: I can dance well.
I'm the same ('cept the dancing)

la-le-lu-li-lo

Jun 1, 2009
MaxTheReaper said:
Your approval fills me with shame.
Better that than to choke on it, though.
Your shame fills me with glee. :O
MaxTheReaper said:
Meany face...
Ohh you know I was kidding boo!
MaxTheReaper said:
I prefer firmer beds, actually.
Definitely. Firmer beds rawk!
@_@ I'm going to pretend I didn't type that.
Kris015 said:
You two.. Like what the?
:blinks:
It's called being awesome. :D