Your Most Anticipated Game For This Year

GameMaNiAC

Sep 8, 2010
Skyrim, Modern Warfare 3, Mass Effect 3, Diablo III, Battlefield 3, Far Cry 3 and Saints Row 3.

That's a lot of 3, I know.

xXAsherahXx

Apr 8, 2010
Screed Revelations!! I will have it. No damn twist endings though, it's Ezio's final chapter, time to answer some of my questions.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
I would love to see Guild Wars 2 to be out this year (well after I get a new PC) but in the mean time it would be LEgend Of Zelda Skyward Sword.

Drakmorg

Local Cat
Aug 15, 2008
Saints Row The Third.
The rest I am mentally prepared for the possibility of disappointment.

ameemo

Apr 16, 2011
it seems the beiber virus is more contagious than i thought lol
on topic- my most anticipated games of this year, skyrim, uncharted 3, catherine, deus ex, arkham city, battlefield 3 and assassins creed:revelations

Twilight.falls

Jun 7, 2010
Skyward Sword: Another Zelda game. Zelda isn't royalty? Flying instead of horseback? A musical instrument as a weapon? Aesthetics that are a mix of Twilight Princess and Windwaker?

Yes please.

Dota 2: Assuming Valve will deliver on their promise of "Released by the end of 2011", I'm very much looking forward to this. FINALLY Dota can progress beyond the incredibly outdated Warcraft 3 engine.

Don't even mention Heroes of Newerth.

Buizel91

Autobot
Aug 25, 2008
Space Marine, Skyrim, The Halo remake and Batman: AC.

My wallet is going to hate me.

starkiller212

Dec 23, 2010
Skyrim. I stopped getting hyped for games after Halo 3, but everything I've read and seen of the game so far is almost painfully awesome. If Fallout 3 and Oblivion were any indication, then I probably won't play another game until 2013, earliest (or get any work done).

Estelindis

Jan 25, 2008
Well, it *was* Mass Effect 3 until that was postponed to next year. :-( Now I'm not really anticipating anything for the rest of the year.

Was quite looking forward to Dragon Age 2 earlier this year, though, and that was quite enjoyable.

thephich

May 25, 2009
Valkyr71 said:
WH40K Space Marine. Now, before all you gearheads jump on me and say its a copy of GOW, i have this to say. GOW Copied 3/4 of its content from Games workshop (Owner of the warhammer 40K and warhammer universe). Spacemarines have been around since the mid-late 80's GOW came out in 2005. Great engine on it but way after and copied the signature chainsaw bayonet from the spacemarine chain sword. Anyway I love the Games workshop Genre and everything ive seen on this game looks excellent. Also Skyrim Cant wait for that either.
On that note, it kinda makes me sad how Star Craft was originally was based on 40K, then Games work shop pulled out. Now 2 major franchises take cues from 40K, and Games Workshop has little to show for it.

Gaderael

Apr 14, 2009
Gotta go with Skyrim. I loved Oblivion and it looks like they've listened to people a fixed a lot of the tuff that was wrong with Oblivion. I'll have my new rig by then, so hello Skyrim, goodbye free time.