Your Most Cherished Possession.

ComandaKool

Jun 5, 2011
What's your most cherished possession, be it something of sentimental value or simply something you really enjoy owning.

Personally my plush rabbit sewn by my nana (grandmother) is my most cherished possession. I'm guessing most peoples possessions will hold sentimental value.

Dangit2019

Aug 8, 2011
I don't have much for sentimental value, but the one piece I do have is a baseball that struck me right in the forehead at a college baseball game.

I was about 6 at the time; I ended up blacking out and going to the hospital, and when I woke up, it had been signed by one of the players.

Zhukov

The Laughing Arsehole
Dec 29, 2009
I've been wearing the same watch for sixteen years. Since I was nine. Tough old thing has done me proud. It's only needed to be repaired once and it took being torn from my wrist by a passing car to necessitate that repair.

It's the only thing I can think of that would annoy me if I lost it.

I mean, obviously I'd be annoyed if my computer disappeared, or my boots, or all my trousers, but those things wouldn't bother me if I could get replacements without cost.

Jux

Hmm
Sep 2, 2012
My photo album. Lots of negatives got lost in Katrina, so reprints for alot of them are out of the question.

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
My wooden-sword signed by Miltos Yerolemou. It reads "fear cuts deeper than swords," which is -gasp- my favourite quote from him.

Tom_green_day

Jan 5, 2013
Awh I've got a box full (well, it's pretty empty actually) of 'sentimental' stuff regarding ex's and favoured memories.
I'd actually have to say my guitar though. It's not that old, I've had it about a year, but I've had a range of guitars and the spirit of 'My guitar' is inherited by each new one.

piinyouri

Mar 18, 2012
The person I live with. He's a truly special human being that I do not deserve and I try to remind myself how incredibly lucky I am that I met him.

Second to that would be my drum set, followed by my music collection.

King of Asgaard

Vae Victis, Woe to the Conquered
Oct 31, 2011
My brother.
Yeah, call me sappy if you wish, but it won't change the fact that he's been my best friend for over 18 years now, and we have no plans to stop any time soon.

Dirge Eterna

Apr 13, 2013
I have my dad's M1 Garand from WW2 as well as pre and post occupation Reichmarks that he brought back with him. I am adopted so my dad was a great deal older than me, he taught me to learn history and never forget the past. I also have a full uniform both BDU and Blues from when I was in the Air Force as well as my M9 service pistol I bought when I left the Air Force as well as my beret and police badges. A bunch of souvenirs and different odd things I collected from all the other countries I have visited that I am going to pass onto my son. I have my first rifle a little .22 that I got as a christmas present when I was 6. All of the baby teeth my son has lost so far, a lock of his hair from his first haircut, the puck from the first goal he ever scored in hockey and the first puck he ever was given by a LA Kings player. The ticket from the first game we ever went to together when he was 4 months old as well as the Stanley Cup winning game ticket we were at in 2012.

Quiet Stranger

Feb 4, 2006
I would say my grandfather's watch... if I hadn't lost it, I feel like I failed him, he never took the watch off when he was alive and I haven't seen it for months now. Wish I could find it.

SO I suppose my most prized possession is this really old dirty Mickey Mouse stuff animal that I've had since I was a baby. His pupils are pretty faded, his whiskers and tail are gone, and he's missing one button. He's pretty grody but I still sleep with it. I'll never give him up

AidoZonkey

Musician With A Heart Of Gold
Oct 18, 2011
My guitar Beth, I love my that guitar so much and I will be distort if it ever got destroyed.

Closely followed by my tankard and my pocket watch.

AnarchistFish

Jul 25, 2011
My vinyl collection, especially my special Orange double vinyl for At The Drive-In - Relationship of Command.

That's pretty much it. I don't assign much sentimental value to objects. I try not to anyway. Possibly my travel journal as well.

Cazza

Jul 13, 2010
a little hand carved wooden boat my father gave to me when I was around 6.

dementis

Aug 28, 2009
Strangely I think it's the satchel I bought when I was about 14, wear it almost every day and it's the perfect size for everything I carry around. Had it on my back when I crashed my motor bike, everything (including me) but the bag and it's contents was broken in that accident. The bike, my jacket and clothes, the car that hit me. Everything but the bag and it's contents, I feel it may be a magic bag and I intend to use it for the rest of my life.

ZZoMBiE13

Ate My Neighbors
Oct 10, 2007
My 2-Face coin. I've kept it in my pocket for 5 years.

That and my .44 Magnum.