Your Most Cherished Possession.

Raikas

Sep 4, 2012
ComandaKool said:
The OP allows this, as he could say the same about his brother.
Heh, fair enough - you didn't mention him in the lead though!

Seriously though, once you bring in humans, doesn't that make it a different question? I'd guess that most people would pick people over things - aside from a few outliers, virtually everyone would pick their child/partner/sibling/parent (or pet, for that matter), no? I mean, I certainly don't value any item over my family, my friends, my dog - hell, even most of my co-workers.

CrazyGirl17

I am a banana!
Sep 11, 2009
Mine is the teddy bear I got from my grandparents for my first birthday. Hiss name is Fuzzy (like the children's rhyme, "Fuzzy Wuzzy was a bear...") One of his eyes is gone and the nose has been worn away to nothing, but he's still very precious to me...

CrimsonBlaze

Aug 29, 2011
It was my Sonic & Knuckles game cartridge, the first game that I ever owned, but it was stolen a long time ago.

These days, I'd have to see my old Micro Machines collection (or what's left of it, I should say). I had a lot of fun playing with them when I was young and the amount of detail put into them is simply amazing.

ChanTheNoob

Dec 6, 2011
The folder I've kept in my closet with 10 years worth of random drawings I've made between now and when I was 6 years old. It's just nice to see how my interests and abilities have developed so much over the years