Your most evil gaming atrocities

Catfood220

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 21, 2010
I don't tend to be evil in games, if I'm trying to be evil in something like Fallout 3, it comes across as passie aggressive and snarky. I feel bad if I have to do an evil run, like I did in the inFamous series, I feel so awful killing the people I spent the last run through saving.

I think the worst thing I ever did was go on a killing spree in the hospital when I got bored of GTA4. I still feel bad about them cowering before me as I mercilessly gunned them down.

Lunar Templar

Sep 20, 2009
most evil thing? easy

I
Killed
GOD (ya know, the one in the bible)
then, lead Lucifer's army to burn Heaven.

:p amateurs

lockeslylcrit

Dec 28, 2008
I leveled the entire capital city in Mercenaries 2 with nukes. You might think, "Well, big deal. Some people died. So what?" and that would be a legitimate question if it wasn't for the fact that this was Mercenaries 2, where you could level EVERY building you see, not just the ones that are scripted to fall down. Yes, I FLATTENED the entire capital city. I not only destroyed it, I salted the earth.

Ninjat_126

Nov 19, 2010
Daystar Clarion said:
[sub][sub]I don't like being evil in games...[/sub][/sub]
Neither do I. Which is why my "Very Evil" karma status in Fallout: New Vegas somewhat troubled me. That was my good[/]i playthrough! I was diplomatically solving problems and everything!

And then I remembered the casual murders, and the stealing everything in sight, and torturing Mr. House, and backstabbing the Legion, and then backstabbing the NCR... I'll let you know how it ends up when I finish.

Ljs1121

Mar 17, 2011
I don't do evil things very often in video games, but I do have some moments.

In Just Cause 2, I attached a car that had the driver inside of it to a helicopter, flew up about 500 meters in the air, then abandoned ship. Watching the whole apparatus slowly spiral into an inevitable fiery explosion and picturing the terrified driver inside the car was almost therapeutic.

I remember hijacking a city bus full of passengers in a GTA game (I think it was San Andreas) and driving it off of a bridge into the water below. It was awesome.

Also, in my very first Fallout 3 playthrough I chose to blow up Megaton just because Mr. Burke paid me more than Lucas Simms would have. I eventually slaughtered everyone in Tenpenny Tower and finished the game with Very Good Karma, so it's kay. :D

kommando367

Oct 9, 2008
I only count the things I do to other players as truly evil. That said, I used a tactic in Flyff where I circled around other players like a vulture and stole all of their loot when they killed something.

beastro

Jan 6, 2012
Black Arrow Officer said:
I did it not just to the annoying ones like Frodnar and Braith, but to the friendly ones like Dorthe.
What are you talking about? They're all annoying.

drthmik

Jul 29, 2011
In skyrim I was wearing the ebony mail armor and someone challenged me to a brawl.
I agreed and the mail killed him
the town guard attacked so I defended myself
by wiping out the whole population of the town

then I did it again to another town when I was fighting a dragon and some moron guard got in the way and died.

In Saints Row III I'm a rather inept driver and people tend to die a lot as i go from place to place.

LostCrusader

Lurker in the shadows
Feb 3, 2011
In Oblivion I wandered into some random house out in the wilderness by Bruma in the middle of the night, and was sneaking around thinking that it might have some enemies inside. I come into the main room and see a wolf, so I kill the wolf with my sword. I look at the body and it is labeled dog. Then I hear screaming from behind me as an old woman gets out of bed and charges me with a battle axe. I hit her once and she is so hurt she drops the axe and runs outside screaming into the wilderness, so I follow her outside and blasted her with destruction magic.

Then I rethink the events and realize I just broke into someones house, killed their dog, then murdered them.

mrdude2010

Aug 6, 2009
I'm terrible at being evil in video games. I feel guilty. Aside from my random civilian massacres in GTA IV, I suppose it would have to be that time I sold a skull plate for this woman on Tatooine and then convinced her to let me keep all of the money. Seemed like such a slimy thing to do, beyond the usual murder everything bit.

Mauler

Jul 11, 2012
In skyrim i had a wife - follower... Ithink it was Mjoll that time, so i accidentally sacrifised to a deadra lord(mistress) Boethia, becauyse i thought she was only to be tied down and deadra would speak to her or something, but when i was ordered to kill her after binding i was shocked by my misinterpretation of what she said to me and worst thing was that I couldn't unbind her. I like to live on one save and i had to leave her there... She sits there now for 3 months wating...

mrdude2010

Aug 6, 2009
Vigilante 989 said:
In Hitman Blood Money, I killed every single NPC on every level.
Sociopath kills 74, blood money suspected

so much fun. I challenged myself to kill every NPC without alerting any others on certain levels, like the one where you kill that ex-mobster about to turn state's witness at his son's birthday party. managed to kill all but one guard and every civilian and target with 0 bodies found and 0 witnesses. I decided to leave one agent alive just so he would feel really stupid when he realized he had failed so miserably as a guard

trollax

Aug 1, 2011
lacktheknack said:
trollax said:
In binding of Isaac I killed all of the beggars.
WHAT DID THEY EVER DO TO YOU, YOU MONSTER?

...BESIDES EAT ALL YOUR MONEY?
I wanted devil rooms! They have good items.But the next run after i fed ALL the beggars.

Aeshi

Dec 22, 2009
I've destroyed the Cradles (flying cities) in Armored Core: For Answer and killed all of the 100,000,000 people who lived in them (and that's assuming all the debris just turned into cotton candy or something).

TheDarkKing

Sep 12, 2011
Other than slaughtering hundreds of thousands of innocent people in Prototype, the GTA games, Oblivion (although I usually reload a save after going on a killing spree, possibly with my 100% chameleon suit),Just Cause, and Fable TLC (My character in that is like 100% good though since I just donate to the church after killing loads of villagers (who respawn after 3 days) to buy their houses), it would be when I was playing renegade Shepard in Mass Effect 1 (I guess you might do worse in Mass Effect 2 or 3 but I haven't gotten to playing either (despite owning Mass Effect 2)) and I decided to

Reveal to Anoleis that his secretary was a spy, at which point he (I wasn't excepting this) decided to kill her. But, it didn't all go as planned, and they both ended up dead.

Edit: The most evil thing I did on a character who was supposed to be good would be this...
malestrithe said:
I let the ghouls into Tenpenny tower, then I basically salted the Earth with the rest of the Tower's residents.
And I thought I was doing a good thing...

Ruedyn

Jun 29, 2011
Prototype: everything

FO3: Burned Oasis tree, murdered all of rivet city, Detonated the nuke, and did all the missions in vault 112 I think (it was the one with the Braughn and all that)

FO:NV: Lets just say all hail Caesar and leave it at that.

Spec Ops the Line... need I say more?

Skyrim: Everyone is either dead or infected with Vampirism

Minecraft: I tend to replace the interior of houses with TNT. Fun times

Infamous 1& 2: I chose evil play through in both.

SWTOR: Evil Warrior (karmaticly balanced by good Inq.)

And much, much more. I tend to lean towards evil in most of my games. It's so much more fun!