Your Music count ?

phoenix352

Mar 29, 2009
o keep mine at 100 and switch out songs i dont like anymore or get tired of... whats the use of 5000 songs when you will listen to about 10 of them at a time at most and usually stick with the newer fresher ones...

Gildan Bladeborn

Aug 11, 2009
7,430 tracks currently comprise my music library, and it would take 25 days for me to hear a song twice if played straight through.

Apr 29, 2010
no oneder said:
I have 5080 songs, but funny you ask, I also have a collection of 168 vinyls and 210 cassettes.
I'm not sure why, but your collection of vinyls and cassettes makes me jealous. I realized that I won't be able to buy any CD's, vinyls or any physical music for at least a year, maybe even longer. I think when I head back to Texas, I'm going to ask my parents if I can have their old record player. They hardly use it anyways.

Oh, I have around 3-4000 songs, 1767 of which are on my Zune. I just love hooking it up to my car's radio.

Egitor

Jan 28, 2010
2784 songs in iTunes, with a total playtime of 8,8 days. I like stuff like Pink Floyd, Santana and symphonic metal so many pieces are rather longer than your average radio song.

I must say I do not own all these song, I've simply ripped lots of CDs my family and friends own to my PC too. What I own I also have a hard copy of (mostly CD, few vinyls I've downloaded the contents of) too though and I do listen to those quite often, mostly because I don't have access to my media library from my living room YET.

meticadpa

Jul 8, 2010
Not at home so I can't check, but it's somewhere in the region of 12,000.

All is in FLAC or 320 kbps MP3... that's a lotta storage space. Mostly FLAC.

Spans pretty much all the genres you can imagine... classical to rap to trance to death metal.