Your Music count ?

no oneder

Jul 11, 2010
superbatranger said:
no oneder said:
I have 5080 songs, but funny you ask, I also have a collection of 168 vinyls and 210 cassettes.
I'm not sure why, but your collection of vinyls and cassettes makes me jealous. I realized that I won't be able to buy any CD's, vinyls or any physical music for at least a year, maybe even longer. I think when I head back to Texas, I'm going to ask my parents if I can have their old record player. They hardly use it anyways.
Great! Having an old record player is an awesome way to start a collection. That's how I started.

Apr 29, 2010
no oneder said:
superbatranger said:
no oneder said:
I have 5080 songs, but funny you ask, I also have a collection of 168 vinyls and 210 cassettes.
I'm not sure why, but your collection of vinyls and cassettes makes me jealous. I realized that I won't be able to buy any CD's, vinyls or any physical music for at least a year, maybe even longer. I think when I head back to Texas, I'm going to ask my parents if I can have their old record player. They hardly use it anyways.
Great! Having an old record player is an awesome way to start a collection. That's how I started.
I just hope they still have it. By the way, how old is your record player?

Dango

Feb 11, 2010
I'm always getting new songs, but currently I'm only at 160. I have had a computer with around 10,000 though.

Gigano

Whose Eyes Are Those Eyes?
Oct 15, 2009
17 tracks digitally, and some soundtrack CD's.

Not the most impressive collection it would seem.

no oneder

Jul 11, 2010
superbatranger said:
no oneder said:
superbatranger said:
no oneder said:
I have 6 record payers. The oldest one must be from the 1960's. But the first one I had was from the 1980's.

Xiorell

Jan 9, 2010
lol, including what I have for work... we're at 46,783 individual tracks.
Personal collection though, 6,743

Apr 29, 2010
no oneder said:
superbatranger said:
no oneder said:
superbatranger said:
no oneder said:
I have 6 record payers. The oldest one must be from the 1960's. But the first one I had was from the 1980's.
6? Why 6? Do you collect them or did you get them just in case? I think the one my parents have is from the mid 70's or early 80's.

no oneder

Jul 11, 2010
superbatranger said:
no oneder said:
superbatranger said:
no oneder said:
superbatranger said:
no oneder said:
6? Why 6? Do you collect them or did you get them just in case? I think the one my parents have is from the mid 70's or early 80's.
I don't know why I have 6. It just kinda happened. Is it weird? But it is also a nifty collection, though I don't collect them.

The one that your parents have sounds like a good starter one. But any should do. Any.

Apr 29, 2010
no oneder said:
superbatranger said:
no oneder said:
superbatranger said:
no oneder said:
superbatranger said:
no oneder said:
I don't know why I have 6. It just kinda happened. Is it weird? But it is also a nifty collection, though I don't collect them.

The one that your parents have sounds like a good starter one. But any should do. Any.
Well, I hope they haven't gotten rid of it. They still have their stereo from..1982, so there's that chance the record player is still there.

no oneder

Jul 11, 2010
superbatranger said:
no oneder said:
superbatranger said:
no oneder said:
superbatranger said:
no oneder said:
superbatranger said:
no oneder said:

Well, I hope they haven't gotten rid of it. They still have their stereo from..1982, so there's that chance the record player is still there.
Well, good luck! I sincerely hope it is still there and you start a collection. Maybe someday we can compare it.

Apr 29, 2010
no oneder said:
superbatranger said:
no oneder said:
superbatranger said:
no oneder said:
superbatranger said:
no oneder said:
superbatranger said:
no oneder said:

Well, good luck! I sincerely hope it is still there and you start a collection. Maybe someday we can compare it.
Definitely! In fact, my parents have at least 50 vinyls(they have more CD's than anything else), so I could ask them if I could take some to get an early start on a collection. But, when you say compare, do you mean in a "Whose is bigger" kind of way?

no oneder

Jul 11, 2010
superbatranger said:
no oneder said:
superbatranger said:
no oneder said:
superbatranger said:
no oneder said:
superbatranger said:
no oneder said:
superbatranger said:
no oneder said:

Definitely! In fact, my parents have at least 50 vinyls(they have more CD's than anything else), so I could ask them if I could take some to get an early start on a collection. But, when you say compare, do you mean in a "Whose is bigger" kind of way?
Yes and no. Not "whose is bigger". Just something like "what do you have that I don't" sort of way.

technoted

Nov 9, 2009
172 songs on my laptop, 461 on my PC, however my CD, Record and Cassette collection is very very big, so how many songs I have I'm not sure.

DSK-

May 13, 2010
I might have about 60 odd. Not sure. My MP3 player is only 4gigs, but I listen to mostly Trance live sets (the longest of which is over 7 hours). Most are 2 hours long. :D