"Your" music

headphonegirl

The Troll under the bridge
Oct 19, 2009
My Skin by Natalie Merchant. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1XgsS9CjyI

I can't really explain why, its a little to private to be sharing with over the interwebs ^^;

FURY_007

Jun 8, 2008

Idk I've always connected with this song somehow, plus I absolutely love the guitar riff.

Also, If you decide to watch it, the music video is definitely weird haha

leedwashere

Mar 17, 2011
I know its probably a cliche, but I would very honestly have to go with this song by Styx. I've always thought so.

Dalek Caan

Pro-Dalek, Anti-You
Feb 12, 2011
My song would be "Wheatley's Song (Portal 2)". Ya sue me. Sorry but I can't hyperlink videos as of yet.

Nicolairigel

May 6, 2011
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PX1qZ6seZUQ
Elect the Dead- Serj Tankian

Kinda shows how even thought I like being social, there is a good amount of time where I just want to be by myself. I don't know if thats what the song is about, but That's how I heard it.

JUMBO PALACE

Elite Member
Legacy
Jun 17, 2009
Country
USA
I'm going to post a couple and I'll explain each.
<youtube=szrh61GFGK8>
This first one because I can really relate to the vocals. It's about not letting go of the past, and the things you love, and resolving to keep them important, rather than as memories.

<youtube=GtGl5vvYgVI>
This one because I've been addicted to it lately and it's basically my love life in a nut shell. I won't go into details but this girl sent me through a loop recently and I'm sure this will be my theme song when she moves away.

<youtube=0WYHmkYtCyw>
And finally, this little tune from Adam Young. I'm in college and I'm realizing that I'm pretty unsatisfied with where my life is going right now. Reality sounds great in theory, but I'm having a tough time putting it into practice.

<youtube=zVtd_3JL3bc>
I listen to this when I'm pissed. Metal makes up most of my library but I've been jamming to this CD lately.

rmb1983

I am the storm.
Mar 29, 2011
Not specifically the video, but the song itself. The lyrics are pretty fair in relevance to myself, but I have a connection with them mainly because they connect so very well with the lead protagonist of my writing. That could be said for a great many songs, but that one itself has some significance, even in just the track title alone. Pinning myself down to a specific song, on a personal level, though, tends to be hard for me. The song that elicits the greatest reaction out of me, though, would happen to be:

AnkaraTheFallen said:
I think this sums me up nicely.

Take whatever image of me you wish from that.
It is so damned rare to come across someone else who loves The Creepshow.

And people say Canadian music is shite.

scully745

Mar 15, 2011
Mine would probably be this, if only for a few of the lines:
<Youtube=8FAZTl6eVcM>
I'd use the offical video, but the start annoys me