Your MW2 Callsign

Bassman_2

Feb 9, 2009
This is directed at Modern Warfare online players.
What is your callsign, and how do you think (if you don't know exactly or remember) you got it?
I just got "The Perfectionist" for unleashing an entire clip from a sniper rifle without missing (which isn't very hard).

I forget if it the callsign or the title, so please correct me if needed.

Apocalypse Tank

Aug 31, 2008
mine used to be The Mastodon but now its Friends With Benefits (and the background is the same as My Little Pwny).

TheLastCylon

Apr 14, 2009
Public Enemy...for reasons that are still unclear to me. Does anyone know of a complete list of callsigns and their respective requirements?

MiracleOfSound

Fight like a Krogan
Jan 3, 2009
I don't know what any of the stupid things mean.

Mine is a backwards Irish flag. Good one, Infinity Ward.

Chicago Ted

Jan 13, 2009
I only have a few right now because I've not played too much. I did get pyromaniac or something similiar though and I liked it.

Shapsters

Dec 16, 2008
RomanLegacy said:
I swear, half the people online use "so baked".
Ya, online people are like that. 70% of CoD 4 players had the clan tag 420. They think they are special because they smoke pot and they're always like, "You man, I am totally playing high right now, aren't I cool?"
I live in BC, everyone smokes pot, you are not cool, you are a douche.

My clan tag is Techno Killer with a Stealth Bomber emblem. I got the final kill in a game with the stealth bomber and I have yet to find a better title.

Herb sewell

Mar 30, 2009
I use omnipotent now with the samurai helmet and blue design in the back.
My clan-tag is Buu but it used to be AIDs so the death notice would read (you)name were killed by (aids)name. Apparently AIDs is now a vulgar word.

douf

Oct 14, 2009
srsmukalot actually my friends kept calling me douf till it got stuck even in real life, douf means extreme heat or fire. i wouldve gone for dyalot if i had a say i

ScottocS

Mar 27, 2009
Currently Using the companion cube one for the title and i think the Knife for the emblem. :p
I think the Companion cube title was for saving or avenging friends a certain amount of times. :p

It would be nice to see a list. But i think in a recent interview posted on MW247.com with 402 said that they wanted us to find out for ourselves and fully explore it. :p But im sure Unoffically someone will create one :p

Warrior Irme

May 30, 2008
I have "Highlander" over a bloody sword background. Got it for getting top score in a match with 24/0 Kill/death. My assumption is you get it for getting top score and no deaths.