Your MW2 Callsign

Samuel Cook

and Greg Puciato.
Jan 2, 2009
I Have the 'Mad Man' Callsign, which I think is from getting so many pistol kills or something.. I mainly use it because I don't see it much, and also love using my pistol.

ma55ter_fett

Oct 6, 2009
Warrior Irme said:
I have "Highlander" over a bloody sword background. Got it for getting top score in a match with 24/0 Kill/death. My assumption is you get it for getting top score and no deaths.
There can only be one...

Hexenwolf

Sep 25, 2008
I use DZ Clear, which is for calling some amount of emergency airdrops.

Mostly because it's both blue, and that's one of my favorite killstreaks.

Cpt. Red

Jul 24, 2008
Warrior Irme said:
I have "Highlander" over a bloody sword background. Got it for getting top score in a match with 24/0 Kill/death. My assumption is you get it for getting top score and no deaths.
You get it if you have at least 10 kills and no deaths.

I am using the title Epic and the Eagle emblem.

open trap

Feb 26, 2009
Antiparticle said:
I'm "Accident Prone". After playing Team Fortress 2 for so long I really had to get used to the fact that in MW2 you can't just jump off buildings to surprise an enemy below...

I should change it to something else soon though, it doesn't really happen to me anymore these days.
use comado pro and u dont take falling damage

Gunn01

Feb 13, 2009
I usually like my emblems to match so I had Madman with the red star thing or the militia bloody hand emblem. I also had the feared for a while with a blue emblem but now i have all your base with a blue emblem.

Aur0ra145

Elite Member
May 22, 2009
'Plane Whisperer' mainly because I'm a pilot, and I like the MiG. My emblem is of the throwing knife. Got it for winning a TDM were the last killcam thing it shows to everyone was of me killing a guy with my throwing knife.

TheNumber1Zero

Forgot to Remember
Jul 23, 2009
German Flag. Clan tag was N1-0 for a while but I tired of it quite swiftly so I now have no clan tag.

ssgt splatter

Oct 8, 2008
heh when I first read this I thought clan tag which mine is IW#1...but my callsign is I believe Ripper with the skull picture.