Your Personal Game of the Year

Zhukov

The Laughing Arsehole
Dec 29, 2009
NinjaDeathSlap said:
So far, a tie between Portal 2 and Deus Ex: Human Revolution.
You, my dear sir, have excellent taste.

Which is just a roundabout way of saying, "This".

Togs

Dec 8, 2010
Bastion, though to be honest Ive bought very few games this year- there havent been very many that appeal to me and the ones that have been mediocre, save for Bastion.

EDIT= The next few months on the other hand are looking promising- Arkham City and Saints Row 3 are exactly the type of things I love.

CrashBang

Jun 15, 2009
I'm guessing it'll be either Arkham City or Skyrim.
So far, it's a tie between Portal 2 and Rage.
I was gonna put Deus Ex: HR while I was playing through it but, once I finished, I had no urge to play it again so I traded it in. Great game but no replay value, imo.

CAPTCHA

Mushroom Camper
Sep 30, 2009
Shogun 2 for me.

ED: oh Witcher 2 was pretty sweet as well. Consider that a close runner up.

SaikyoKid

Sep 1, 2011
Of the ones I've played so far? Well, if Batman came out this year then that one definitely is up in my top 3 list, possibly my number one even. Portal 2 also is very much loved for the same reasons everyone has already said. As for the third pick for me, I'd go with the much under appreciated Dead Nation. Admittedly, it's not the most beautiful to look at nor the most compelling story, but it's got fantastic gameplay when you have with another person in the room busting zombies with ya. And damn it if there isn't another good 2 player zombie survival game out there. (RE5 doesn't even really compare to this one in my books.)

So my quicky list is as follows:

1. Batman: AA
2. Portal 2
3. Dead Nation

TheDragon13

May 12, 2010
For now it's Infamous 2, but Assassin's Creed: Revelations is probably going to take the spot.

John the Gamer

May 2, 2010
Kerbal Space Program deserves to be mentioned here.

Same goes for World of Tanks, and I have my hopes up for Sword of the Stars II.

Saviordd1

Jan 2, 2011
So far? Deus Ex HR

What do I think will be? Either Skyrim (Duh) or The Old Republic

We need to stop making these threads, the years not close enough to over to really say xD

MercurySteam

Tastes Like Chicken!
Legacy
Apr 11, 2008
Gears of War 3, Dead Space 2 and Deus Ex: HR are all on my list for now. Can't wait to see what Saints Row the Third will bring to the table, though.

JochemDude

Nov 23, 2010
So far The Witcher 2, it may not have been the best game of the year, but there is literarily nothing wrong with it.