Your Personal Hell

band43seat

Mar 13, 2010
lethbridge alberta during the middle of summer, and i have to stay with my family there, already lived it, so i know it will be

Jan 27, 2011
My worst nightmares. Combined with brief moments where I can escape...only to fail and die horribly, just to be respawned again so I can get killed again. >_<

That, or an Endless loading screen. ....Or jsut nonstop Calculus 2 and other difficult courses. Where the questions and answers change as I work on them. And then I feel like an idiot for all eternity.

....That being said, I don't really believe in hell. And if it does exist, I think it's only for the REALLY bad scum. The kind of people who cause massive suffering and enjoy it, and don't do anything to stop it.

Fanfic_warper

Jan 24, 2011
team star pug said:
Fanfic_warper said:
Where there is no fiction to read, and the only thing on tv is British comedy, and Jersey Shore.
What have you got against british comedy?
It's dry, boring and not really funny.

Monty Python, the Office (actually both US AND UK), just not funny.

Yahtzee is the closest thing to british comedy I'll get to liking but even then, I don't see him as a 'comedian' or his work as comedy but rather as reviews that just happen to occasionally be funny.

Kapri

Jul 20, 2011
Listening to Message in a Bottle by The Police over and over for eternity.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Forever stuck working in a chipshop were it's steaming hot with boiling liquids. The customer will forever be shouting and are angry while the people I'm working with are yelling at me in a foreign language.
Yeah I really hate working in a chipshop from personal experiences.

Tonimata

Jul 21, 2008
Being stuck in a small, cold flat, with no human company or worthy internet contact, with little other entertainment than books, games, and music, without the opportunity to do anything productive or to, say, forward your life and your development as a person in any way, suffering from a medical condition that limits your energy and strength, fearing that at any given moment you might faint with no one there to rescue you, and knowing that you've failed pretty hard at life and are now depending on another person's payroll

I want a cuddle

Kapri

Jul 20, 2011
KingofallCosmos said:
Kapri said:
Listening to Message in a Bottle by The Police over and over for eternity.
You've visited my mother's? How's she doing?
*sniffle* She... she didn't know how to work the CD player so it was on repeat... FOREVER!!!

Drenaje1

Aug 6, 2011
My personal hell?

There would need to be children. I would probably guess it to be around 5-7 children, but knowing hell, it would be much, much more. They're all running around, and screaming, and banging and knocking things over.

Children are terrible. I don't personally remember being so annoying to everyone around me...

TheTim

Jan 23, 2010
A place that doesnt get cold, full of spiders, warm beer, and fat chicks or no chicks,
god that makes me quiver just thinking about it.

jackpackage200

Jul 4, 2011
Being stuck in the car with my moms boyfriend while being forced to listen to him awkwardly talk about his rather bizarre obsession with bird feeders.

Don Savik

Aug 27, 2011
Large crowds of people staring at me like vultures. Waiting for me to trip on my face so they can go in for the kill. Just staring and watching with those eyes O_O Soulless, horrid eyes.

Funny enough, being foreveralone would be a good hell for me too.

Or a room full of cute girls my age laughing at me, that would be ....just horrible...I would lose my fucking mind and kill all of them.

Very....freudian of me....hmmm......

Harbinger_

Jan 8, 2009
The sky rains a mixture of acid and titanium tipped syringes filled with poison and yet I am immortal. I am chased by demonic creatures that claw at my naked body whispering threats of ravaging me. The faces of my friends float around me telling me that they never cared.

The ground is covered in broken glass and so I leave a bloody trail as I roam ceaselessly looking for cover from the wretched rain. There is no food, there is no water and I know that no matter what happens to me I'll live through it and that is no blessing but a curse. The air is filled with sulfurous clouds and the screams of the damned.

That is my personal hell.