Total Annihilation is rare?
Whelp, another for me I guess...
That game was epic though, right? I still play it every now and then. :D
Yeah it was epic i stil play it alot even more with the expanstions

GamingAwesome1

May 22, 2009
My rarest game?

Ah...lemme see what I've got here.

Space Channel 5: Part 2, the PAL copy (which I have) is quite rare and very bloody expensive.

Blanks

Mar 17, 2009
I guess it'd be Final Fantasy 7 ... those are hard to come by

I still consider it rare even though it's up for download

PxDn Ninja

Jan 30, 2008
metalmmaniac said:
PxDn Ninja said:
metalmmaniac said:
I think its my complete SNES copy of Chrono Trigger. (game, box, manual, posters, and strat guide) It took me forever to get everything, but now it doesn't really matter cuz it been rereleased on the ds and ps, so noone but me cares. haha
I'm not a huge ChronoTrigger fan, however as a collector that is an impressive piece to own. I tip my hat to you. I have the same setup for Earthbound.
Thanks. ooh man, how could you not like it? either way, Earthbound is a great game to have in your collection. I bet it was pretty difficult to get your hands on.
Actually it wasn't difficult. I got it while it was brand new when I was younger and just kept it. Got lucky about it becoming rare and such.

As for Chrono Trigger, it was a decent game, but just never really grabbed me. Still a gem to have in a collection though:D

thenybo

Aug 13, 2009
Captain Blood. An adventure game for the pc. It's like Hitch hikers guide to the galaxy, but weirder (yes I know)

dweomermaster

Feb 22, 2009
it USED to be a copy of Banjo-Tooie for the N64.... which the evil ex went and sold without telling me... not a happy bunny!

Phoenix Arrow

Sep 3, 2008
Vault boy Eddie said:
FF7 and Silent Hill 2.
You don't go in second hand game shops much do you? Falling over old Final Fantasy games in there. Anyone who sells on a Silent Hill game deserves to be shot though. Not like it's rare though. I still see a few copies doing the rounds.

Superior Mind said:
I still have my Grim Fandango disks if that counts.
So do I. Wanted to play it again but it wouldn't install so I downloaded it but then that wouldn't work either. I wasn't happy.

On topic. I have Samurai Shodown, King of Fighters and Fatal Fury on the NeoGeo. I also have both the Capcom and SNK editions of SNK vs. Capcom Cardfighters which is good fun on plane rides and the like.

cubikill

Apr 9, 2009
Halo: Combat Evolved for Mac. Go look it up on amazon or eBay, on average its like $124 USD.

MetaKnight19

Jul 8, 2009
Mine is probably the 1990 Nintendo World Championship cart. However it is a reproduction copy so I guess that doesn't count. Other than that, I don't think I have any really rare games, apart from my Virtual Boy games.