Your relaxation game

vanguard_anon

Feb 11, 2009
I know what you mean. I've been playing mostly COD4 lately but something about it "matters". When I have a bad game I feel like I need a good one to get my k/d ratio back up. When I don't kill as many people as I expected I feel like I wasted time on a weapons challenge and I also feel like I need to get full points for every weapon on my way to the next prestige.

If I don't feel up for all that I just play peggle. It's hard to take that game too seriously. It's just fun.

Christemo

Jan 13, 2009
either some flash games or Heroes of Might and Magic 5. its turn-based, so i dont have to do very much. sometimes WoW because at max level with raid gear u dont have to play very seriously.

Christemo

Jan 13, 2009
[/quote]Not intentionally. I never had Steam installed.[/quote]

oh, you should. its full of good games at a fair price (not always), and u can buy Titan Quest on it (my 2nd favorite game ever). also the weekend deals are a good feature (1 game having lowered its price by quite a bit (varies from 20 to 75%). and without the steam-friends system, i wouldnt have beat 2 good chatmates.

morphyx_69

Mar 5, 2009
To blow off steam I'll fire up GTA and just start on a driving spree.

For relaxation though anything along the lines of Bejeweled, Jewel Master, etc......

Vek

Aug 18, 2008
I play a few games when I'm lloking to relax.

Mainly driving games, such as GRID, Colin McRae/DIRT, or Burnout.

If that's not what I'm looking for, I toss in a Battlefield and play any of the numerous mods I have installed. Like Eve of Destruction for BFV.

NinjaKirby1322

Feb 25, 2009
Harvest Moon is a good candidate, as it's very light hearted and easy to pick up for a minute or two, do some farming, and go back to whatever it was you were doing. Animal Crossing is the same fashion.

My top relaxation game, though, is Kirby Super Star. There's a lot of games to play, each with their own little twist, and the music during most of the stages is pretty calm.

tanithwolf

For The Epic Tanith Wolf
Mar 26, 2009
Recently my fav. relaxation game is H.A.W.X. on a level where all you have to do is kill enemies. Put it on easy, pick out a fast and manouverable jet and put on some relaxing music. I then spend all my time just flying around moving based on the music and dodging enemy missiles. All the while taking the occasional pot shot. It's amazing how relaxing it is.

Shapsters

Dec 16, 2008
I actually like playing online Halo3, with one of my friends we just ride around on mongooses sticking people and lasering. its tons of fun!

XMarshmallow

Feb 11, 2009
I try to collect orbs in my completed file in the new Prince of Persia. Not being able to die is nice.

Blow_Pop

Supreme Evil Overlord
Jan 21, 2009
I play Diablo II every night that I don't go into work(I only work Tues and Thurs nights) so that's my relaxing game. Or if I am at my boys house Flower works. curling up in his lap and falling asleep works too.

InvisibleSeal

The Invisible One
May 3, 2009
antipunt said:
http://www.ferryhalim.com/orisinal/g3/bells.htm

=]
I hate myself for saying such a lame thing, but that bunny is absolutely adorable - I can see myself wasting way too much time on this.
Has anyone played that dolphin game?:
http://www.rawkins.com/games/do2/

I usually play a JRPG, sometimes FFXII because it is the kind of game you can just run around alot and kill a few enemies while listening to the music - one of those games where I lose interest in the plot *blushes*.