Your signature melee weapon

mrscott137

Apr 8, 2010
Power Sword. Clean and tidy, without making the god-awful humm of a lighsabre. Although I would just prefer to shoot them with a railgun a close range instead ^^

BiscuitTrouser

Elite Member
May 19, 2008
In b4 the entire community says "katana" seriously guys. Mix it up a little. Probs been ninjad a thousand times. Mine is a weapon of my own invention called a draich.

Its a BIT like this, well one end us, the other end has two blades running parallel to the shaft, creating a sort of polearm on the other end.

Better

Bloodstain

Jun 20, 2009
A whip, a backwards-held revolver or a push dagger.
Edit: Or a golf club.
Edit #2: Or épée, foil or sabre. (I've done some fencing for a few years)

bobtail123

Sep 26, 2010
A single perfectly balanced, razor sharp katana that I suddenly know how to use. Sometimes simplicity is best.

But if it captures the souls of any who are slain by it, and can burn with icy black fire, that would be pretty awesome as well.

SamuelT

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2009
Country
Nederland
J03bot said:
A falchion. Because swords are cool. Maybe a glaive of some kind, but I have some practice with a sword, so I'll go with that.

Though I'd be happier with a bow. My bow, ideally.
Do tell, what kind of bow? I shoot recurve myself.

AroLombardi

Apr 16, 2009
I have an extremely old wooden bat that weighs about fifteen pounds. I would use that until I can construct a hidden blade.

TheEndlessSleep

Sep 1, 2010
I would always choose a gun that shoots shurikens and lightening... and also has tits and is on fire...

But since it must be a melee weapon, some kind of sword that also has these properties... :)

Kraj

Jan 21, 2008
a saber. probably made of some theoretical hyper-diamond alloy thing.

or: simple birdshot knuckles.

Hunter6475

Nov 19, 2009
Best of the 3 said:
WAIT! I forgot the ultimate weapons.

You have just made my day lol.
Aside from these, probably a katana-type sword or halberd very reliable and deadly
melee-weapons

AviaJiutai

Jun 8, 2010
Most likely dual wield a bastard sword and a hand axe. Been a fan of that weapon layout since the game Viking. But since I have little to no training with either of those, I'll either remove my ear or bury the axe head in my knee when I try something flashy with them.