Your thoughts... A penny for them?

dex-dex

Oct 20, 2009
Caligulove said:
I was just wondering what it would be like if I played games while running on the treadmill...
if you playing on a DS I don't sugguest it.
I have tried. I tripped and fell at the school gym.

so now I play mario kart on the stationary bike.

wfpdk

May 8, 2008
if you want to know what someone is thinking you ask for their two cents, but it's only a penny for your thoughts so where's that other cent going?

black_omega2

Jun 2, 2009
*Censored* *Censored* *Censored* *OH DEAR SLAANESH CENSORED*
/Cough
I should probably be doing my homework... oh well I'll just browse the Escapist forums.

wfpdk

May 8, 2008
Caligulove said:
I was just wondering what it would be like if I played games while running on the treadmill...
it's really fun. especially with an fps.

Caligulove

Sep 25, 2008
dex-dex said:
Caligulove said:

I don't have any handheld consoles, though that does sound funny (not your incident, I'm very sorry about that :( )

But I was thinking about console gaming with a wireless controller. I think it would just be weird not moving my arms while running, not to mention bad form. Something I want to try, what's life without challenges!?

dex-dex

Oct 20, 2009
Caligulove said:
dex-dex said:
Caligulove said:

I don't have any handheld consoles, though that does sound funny (not your incident, I'm very sorry about that :( )

But I was thinking about console gaming with a wireless controller. I think it would just be weird not moving my arms while running, not to mention bad form. Something I want to try, what's life without challenges!?
naw It has been so long ago that I can laugh about it. surprisingly, my ds was not damaged.
and yeah that would so totally work!

Canatrix

Feb 10, 2011
I'm thinking about the absolutely ridiculous notion of a D&D DM trying to get his players to RP out a battle with no dice rolls whatsoever. For the entire session. My friend apparently had a rough night at his session.

Sikachu

Apr 20, 2010
amber sephiroth said:
What are you thinking about right now?
No real penny's on offer. Sorry.
I'm thinking about how I'd like to take all the people in the world who think an apostrophe followed by an 's' is an acceptable way to pluralise anything but an acronym and throw them in wells.

Ashcrexl

May 27, 2009
so tired. need sleep. cant sleep until midnight though. must reduce sleeping hours to 8 or less. so painful. so tired.

Blindswordmaster

Dec 28, 2009
Have we doomed younger xbox 360 and PS3 users to crappy movie tie-in games and sports games? Have we made younger gamers choose between age appropriate titles and good games? Also, my back itches.

Kiltguy

Lurker extraordinaré
Jan 23, 2011
What is the main driving forces in our lives? Our need to feed, breed, and sleep? I would have to agree on those points, it's something that all humans do, or want, but other than that, what drives us, what is it that makes us go on, even though all seems lost, what is in the hearth of the souls?

As I'm writing an essay.

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
Tired from a day's work and waiting for the dinner table to cleared so I can study then do my homework which should be fun since I listen to Daft Punk.

RedEyesBlackGamer

The Killjoy Detective returns!
Jan 23, 2011
I should really get started on that Dev. Psychology report that is due tomorrow. Curse this forum for being such an awesome time sink.

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
I just got done reading a tech magazine, Live Sound International, and I'm thinking about one of the articles, it deals with subs, and how I can better use the sub at my work better. All the while listening to the God of War 2 OST, and when that's done, figuring out what I'm going to listen to next.

AngelSword

Castles & Chemo Founder
Oct 19, 2008
I wonder if she's actually seeing a married man, or if I'm misinterpreting something.

Will anyone show up to my fundraiser event?

Why do I still play WoW?

I'd see a movie version of "The Legend of Zelda."