Your Type

TheRundownRabbit

Wicked Prolapse
Aug 27, 2009
Neo10101 said:
Haseo21 said:
Neo10101 said:
Haseo21 said:
What kind of girl (or guy) is "your type". You can point out either physical (I dont mean what your thinking, I mean style) and emotional.

I kinda tend to lean towards goth or emo chicks, like a girl who carries the emo type of style and just a fraction of the personality of an emo, or a classic goth girl, wearing the old-style black dress with and what not, and cute too, kinda like Anarchy Stocking (PS, you get a cookie for guessing what show thats from)
Well, Im more into the bookworm, glasses look, maybe a splash of goth, but I would really love for a girl to ask me out sometime, that would be awesome, oh btw, Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt. Wheres my cookie.
We has a winner :3

I love that show
yay! cookie! woot, but yea, that show is awesome, hopefully they'll dvd release in the states soon
It reminds me of when I was a kid, watching the old Nicktoon shows :3

BlindMessiah94

The 94th Blind Messiah
Nov 12, 2009
Hmmm. At this point any girl who won't play games and isn't an idiot. They also must take some care and pride in their appearance. I'm not too picky about body type, but they need to have some self respect.

But to be honest I've had a tough time finding a girl who fits this description. I don't think I'm too selective - I've gone on many dates...but never been in a relationship. So clearly something somewhere is wrong, whatever it is.

megapenguinx

Jan 8, 2009
I find red heads extremely attractive :D
Bonus points if she is athletic (though extra extra bonus points if she is a geek).

Wait...What

May 10, 2009
I THOUGHT i had a type
...until i met a girl who didn't fit any of the things i thought were my type and i fell for her in seconds...go figure.

In short having a 'type' is a little redundant i think falling for/liking/loving (whatever you want to call it) happens or it doesn't. A little more is required than ticking things off on a checklist :)

T8B95

Jul 8, 2010
RAKtheUndead said:
I don't have a "type", largely because getting into a relationship would require a woman to accept me for what I am - a grotesquely ugly, pedantic, pretentious, arrogant, lazy, selfish, boring oaf with no personality, brains only suitable for useless trivia and absolutely no social skills whatsoever.

That isn't going to happen.
Dammit, I may have found my clone. You beat me to the answer.

Candidus

Dec 17, 2009
By way of looks, I like curvy girls or chubby girls, with hair in order of red>blonde>other, natural or not. I don't like girls who spend a lot of time doing makeup, I dislike prissy girls who care a lot about clothes and fashion.

Personality, tomboys. I like good natured violence and aggression, competitiveness, a bit of anger and so on. Interests? Gamers; tabletop, console, PC... and Trek lovers are fine too.

Hiikuro

We are SYD!
Apr 3, 2010
Want:
- Introverted
- Rich and deep inner world.
- Artistic, strong imagination.
- Stable, highly emotionally developed.
- Caring, kind, positive.
- She is pleasant and enjoyable company.
- Interested in sexual endeavours.
- Very open minded, not fearful of anything new, untraditional, or experimental.

Avoid:
- Immaturity
- Extroverted, rowdy, "fun" girls (cute >> fun)
- Any girl drinking alcohol in excess, gets intoxicated. A drunk girl is so unattractive to me it is ridiculous. Small amounts every once in a while is fine though.

I don't think I've ever even met a girl with this profile, even partially. Maybe my standards are too high, but I feel that, in the end, I'll be rewarded for my patience.

Poopster

Dec 23, 2010
beautiful, smart, keen sense of humor, warm-hearted and of course sexy yeehaw! and i don't like girls that drink alcohol and smoke...

Duck Sandwich

Dec 13, 2007
Pretty much anyone who's pleasant to the eye, appreciates a good conversation, makes an effort to stay in shape, and has at least a hobby or two identical to mine (so we have something to do when we're together besides just going out to a restaurant/movie or whatever). I also have a thing for ponytail-sporting brunettes.

The Long Road said:
since I'm into fitness (hooray understatement), she has to at least be a runner. That kind of drive and dedication are very important to me. If we can both be dedicated to staying healthy, we can stay dedicated to each other.
Same here, man. I've always thought it would be awesome if I had a girlfriend that went running with me, or rock climbing, or (in a miracle scenario) train in martial arts with me.

I place a lot of importance on training, so I'd prefer being single to being in a relationship where I'd have to skip training to spend time with a girl.

Easykill

Sep 13, 2007
Thought I'd stop by for Christmas.

There are things I like- Short hair, thin build, facial piercings- but my only real requirements are simple. She must be female, not intolerant, and I need to care about her. It seems like people have something like a shopping list and they just choose the best candidate to be in a relationship with based on those desired qualities. That bugs me.

AwesomeExpress

Packages Delivered: 84 / 1900
Feb 4, 2010
Monkfish Acc. said:
Okay before anyone else gets in here WHAT ABOUT THE LADIES/GAY DUDES MAN THIS THREAD IS BIASED FOR CHAUVINISTIC/HETERONORMATIVE ASSHOLES.

No, don't bother editting. Let's just assume, from now, that this thread is about your type of dude OR lady.
Deal, people?

Anyway, asexual. Don't have a "type".

EDIT:... Or you can edit while I am in the middle of typing this shit out.
Whatever.
You can reproduce on your own? I don't know if I'm weirded out or impressed..

Ultress

Volcano Girl
Feb 5, 2009
Anyone willing to put up with my dumb ass shit I pull , is very unserious,gets me and knows why I do the things I do. Black hair is nice but not a must.

Numb1lp

Jan 21, 2009
I like a girl who can challenge me mentally. A good sense of humor is always a plus. I also think Hispanic accents are kind of cute.

Irony's Acolyte

Back from the Depths
Mar 9, 2010
"My type"? Well I'd have to say that my type is people who I find attractive.

I don't know. I can find so many different things attractive I won't even bother to list them all. I guess the one personality type that I reeeeaaaallly like is one similar to mine. Intelligent, open-minded, humorous, and willing to act a bit weird at times.

ZiggyE

Nov 13, 2010
AwesomeExpress said:
Monkfish Acc. said:
Okay before anyone else gets in here WHAT ABOUT THE LADIES/GAY DUDES MAN THIS THREAD IS BIASED FOR CHAUVINISTIC/HETERONORMATIVE ASSHOLES.

No, don't bother editting. Let's just assume, from now, that this thread is about your type of dude OR lady.
Deal, people?

Anyway, asexual. Don't have a "type".

EDIT:... Or you can edit while I am in the middle of typing this shit out.
Whatever.
You can reproduce on your own? I don't know if I'm weirded out or impressed..
I think you're confusing asexuality with asexual reproduction.