Your ultimate fantasy job

Princess_Dee

Feb 5, 2011
I want to be one of those people that house and love the kitties on Animal Planet.

I could do Growing Up Tiger.
Or Growing Up Lion.
Or Growing Up Ocelot.
Or Growing Up Panther.
Or Growing Up Cheetah.
Or Growing Up Leopard.

...you get the idea ^-^

asmidir

Apr 10, 2010
1. Professional Yu-Gi-Oh duelist. The whole world would flock to the stadium to see me play a childrens card game.........on motorcycles.

2. Mythbuster, nuf said.

3. Inventor of something awesome like hamburger earmuffs (cookie for reference)

Gudrests

Mar 29, 2010
ReservoirAngel said:
Gudrests said:
ReservoirAngel said:
1) Professional wrestler: I'd just love to do this for a living, to the point where I regularly just imagine doing it. But it requires skills and abilities that I just don't have. I mean, I'm already 20 years old and have had no training, I'm weak as hell and massively out of shape, particularly in the cardio department. Plus I'm a clumsy ***** and in the pro wrestling world, that shit can get someone seriously injured or worse. Plus I'm British and pro wrestling as I know it is a VERY American industry (I know there's wrestling promotions all over the world but the big league is WWE, which is American).
Not wrestling, That is acting. Yes it hurts but that is acting and required MUCH MUCH less skill than real wrestling because you (the Wrestlers) know who is going to win beforehand. And if you have no training...im assuming you mean no wrestling traning..first...GOD NO, I love the sport like no other and Could wrestle for weeks. But the strain that it puts on you would kill you. Things like that are only for people who breath the sport and the pain is nothing.
Simply knowing the outcome doesn't suddenly make it less skillful, considering they still have to string shit together to make an interesting match for a good stretch of time. Still takes a shitload of effort, which explains why so many of them end up injured as a result. Shit's still tough as all hell.

And yeah, the whole "strain it puts on you would kill you" thing is why I'm putting it in a list of "fantasy jobs" cause I know I'd never be able to even attempt it in a million years.
Oh yeah I'm deffinitly not saying this is easy by any means They are actors and near everything is choreographed. Everything is just a combination of diffrent moves that they know and learn. Anyone who ever wants to tell me that "ITS REAL" or "They are reallying fighting back"...is a dumbass and needs to get hit. They let each other hit each other but yeah..Deffinitly difficuly and painfulThat's why they are the longest running show like ever.

Xaio30

Nov 24, 2010
Traveling musician. Going around the world and getting paid a shitload of money to play whatever instrument i preferred to an audience.

ProfessorEkim

Jul 23, 2011
Catchy Slogan said:
My ultimate fantasy job would be being paid to not work.
This.

But I would also love to be part of the creation of video games, preferably located in an English speaking country

Matt Oliver

Mar 15, 2011
Chasing-The-Light said:
I'd love to be a translator (which is what I'm going to school for).

I'd love to do travel photography and be paid to do it. I'd love to be a successful writer. I'd love to be in a successful band and be able to travel.

I have a lot of dream jobs... xD
What language you going to school for?

Captain-Giggles

May 21, 2008
Looks like I'm the first person to say comedian! To me it seems to be the most fulfilling job (Of the arts world, I'm well aware scientists and doctors do a bit more for the world) and I love making people laugh, it's a tough road but I'll stick to it.
Backup plan would be the owner of a really high-end internet cafe. Top of the range rigs running all the latest games, a room with plug sockets, beanbag chairs and mini fridges for handhelds and laptops. A room designed like an arena, with 16 computers one side and 16 on another for epic LANs. And it'd be really cheap and I could play TF2 all day long. Oh what a job that'd be...

Woodsey

Aug 9, 2009
SonofaJohannes said:
I wanna be like Batman, but without the crime fighting.
A fan of hanging around with barely-pubescent boys, I see.

OT: A writer, or a foreign affairs/war correspondent.

Cyanin

Dec 25, 2009
Gonna have to go with dancer. Or surfer. The fantasy aspect being that I could at least have a good time doing them. Considering I love doing both as is.

Cyanin

Dec 25, 2009
asmidir said:
1. Professional Yu-Gi-Oh duelist. The whole world would flock to the stadium to see me play a childrens card game.........on motorcycles.

2. Mythbuster, nuf said.

3. Inventor of something awesome like hamburger earmuffs (cookie for reference)
But they've already been invented! Damn Frink is too smart for Homer sometimes...

General BrEeZy

Jul 26, 2009
Spartan-III maybe lol
minus the painful treatment for the enhancements.

but war sucks, id rather work for Bungie or something more realistic.

PayneTrayne

Filled with ReLRRgious fervor.
Dec 17, 2009
Film actor raking in the millions is my dream job for money.

My dream job for loving my life would actually be working with Penny Arcade. I'm sure alot of you would have to agree.