Your ultimate goal in life?

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Pretty much achieve wealth, love and live out my days care free without worries.

Bubba Doongai

Sep 3, 2011
I'd quite like to own a hobby shop one day, or perhaps just work in one. Other than that I'm pretty content as I am.

Kroxile

Oct 14, 2010
To live a simple life with a female companion in small living quarters with a simple job that pays me enough to get by and enough disposable income to buy the things I want rather than just what I need.

Living that dream right now, actually. Its everything I ever hoped it'd be too :)

Heinrich843

Apr 1, 2009
To be the best, like no one ever was. To catch them is my real test, to train them is my cause.

(To catch them all.)

wooty

Vi Britannia
Aug 1, 2009
To get out of britain, forever. Seriously, as long as I'm not here within the next few years then I can die a very happy man.

thom_cat_

Nov 30, 2008
Continue to make my gf happy whilst supporting myself. Settling into a career and getting a house really. Then disposable income.

DrRockor

Jun 24, 2008
I want to become so wealthy that my children don't know what instant coffee is. I feel shallow saying it but I want my future kids to have the best plus I think it would be funny to blow their minds with a jar of Nescafe or something like that

The Shadowlord

Jul 18, 2011
I want to write a book. Nothing amazing, just something so in a hundred years or so, a teenager will find my novel on a dusty library shelf, brush it off, read it and love it. Then he will go on the internet and advertise it, at which point people attack him and his opinions so badly he breaks down and never recovers.

It'd be nice to just have my name on something so I'm not forgotten by the entire world.

Phasmal

Sailor Jupiter Woman
Jun 10, 2011
I wouldn't say I have an Ultimate Goal.

I just wanna have a normal life.
Get a house with my boyfriend, get married, get brave enough to have kids (At the moment chilbirth freaks me out), give kids the nice normal life I didn't have at that age.

I'd also like to learn BSL, I know a little now, but not enough.

Roofstone

May 13, 2010
To be content. On my deathbed, I wanna be able to look back and say. "Yes, it is enough. I am happy." Short term, if I can make one person smile during the day. It was a good day. *Sunshine and clouds mindset*

TheBlueShotgun0

Dec 20, 2011
To go to the moon. That's it. Don't care how I get their, but I figure an astronautics degree can't hurt, so that's what I'm working towards at the moment.

Innegativeion

Positively Neutral!
Feb 18, 2011
Become a respected game designer and developer; see my ideas bring people joy and inspiration.

Believe it or not, this has been my ultimate goal ever since I played Mario 64 when I was four.

Rotting Corpse

Aug 24, 2010
My ultimate goal in life is to help bring about the singularity. I either want to see life as we know it become transcendent or I watch it be destroyed.

Waaghpowa

Needs more Dakka
Apr 13, 2010
To crush my enemies, to see them driven before me and hear the lamentation of their woman.

But seriously, no idea. Just enjoy my time.

rayen020

May 20, 2009
Current objectives;
- keep children alive
- keep job
- become a teacher

ultimately if i can keep myself out of a retirement home i'll be happy.