Your ultimate goal in life?

Jedoro

Jun 28, 2009
Heinrich843 said:
To be the very best, like no one ever was. To catch them is my real test, to train them is my cause.

(To catch them all.)
Fixed

OT: My ultimate goal is to watch my wife die of old age. Doing so would require loving someone wholeheartedly who loved me back just as much, if not more, and it would spare her the pain of seeing me die.

SweetNess_666

Sep 2, 2009
Aetheora said:
As the title says :3

I recently discovered today that my Ultimate Goal is to do something to change the ways of Child Abuse. Meaning, I want to help those who are abused, prevent abusive happenings from going on, and anything in that general area. I wanna make a difference in this field, cause I can't stand to see minors subjected to such pain.

Anyways, how bout you guys?

Edit: Hehe, wow, didn't think this would be so popular so fast! Just to clarify, I am living in the now as well, but I am planning ahead, like my career and stuff. This is just a goal I hope to achieve at SOME time in the course of my life. Doesn't mean I'm dedicating ALL of my time to it. It's just something I hope to make happen some time in the future ^.^
That is a very noble goal my freind I salute you.

Ot: i havnt had a job for about a year now and I just want to get back into work, can't really see past that right now

zelda2fanboy

Oct 6, 2009
Get a job I don't hate. Watch things. Meet a female that's an alright human being who is willing to spend time with me indefinitely.

Olas

Hello!
Dec 24, 2011
With my luck I'll probably figure out what I actually want to do with my life when I'm crazy old. Probably like 10.73 seconds before I die.

In the mean time I'm just gonna try to eat every flavor of icecream.

Glademaster said:
Yep to catch all of the little bastards. If I can do that I have probably achieved more than most could have.
You never will, because THEY'RE ALWAYS ADDING MORE!

chuckman1

Cool
Jan 15, 2009
Well it's pretty broad but I want to make the world better, overthrow the tyrant leaders, human rights everywhere, vaccinate the diseased, bring food to the poor countries, etc.
To do this I'd have to become a major world leader and I have no idea how to go about doing that.

Jun 11, 2008
OlasDAlmighty said:
With my luck I'll probably figure out what I actually want to do with my life when I'm crazy old. Probably like 10.73 seconds before I die.

In the mean time I'm just gonna try to eat every flavor of icecream.

Glademaster said:
Yep to catch all of the little bastards. If I can do that I have probably achieved more than most could have.
You never will, because THEY'RE ALWAYS ADDING MORE!
That is why I aspire to do the impossible.

Biodeamon

Apr 11, 2011
To get a house and pass on my genetics.very simple goals.

anything else is a side objective

Quaxar

Sep 21, 2009
Well, at the moment I'm aiming for either a medical doctorate or, failing that, a full-time paramedic job. We'll see how the introduction test for medicine works out in summer.

Elementary - Dear Watson

RIP Eleuthera, I will miss you
Nov 9, 2010
I want to serve for my country... Well... more so than I am already doing! (I am in the military!) I want to be at the forefront of some war, doing what I know best, and protecting my family and friends!

Other than that I also want to visit places all over the world! I really want to visit the 5 scandinavian capitals! That is high on my list! Stockholm, Oslo, Helsinki, Copenhagen, Reykjavik!

ChildishLegacy

Apr 16, 2010
WolfThomas said:
Chicks, Money, Power...Chicks.
Dr. Cox? :eek:

OT: To make some sort of discovery that will actually put my name out there in the field of physics or history, that's probably my dream. Not very realistic, but possible.

LeKiller

Oct 6, 2009
Honestly just live life like I want it, do some gardening, have a fulfilling job, buy noir based things like fedoras and a fake Tommy gun, maybe collect real/fake swords. A lot of people tend to go nuts over self-indulgent things like drinking and smoking, and as much as I would like to thank them for their well meaning concern I would kindly ask them to shove off, I like it so I'm doing it. I'm on the borderline of becoming a hipster as far as liking old, obscure things go though I do want them for the fun and joy of having it, like vinyl records and obscure videogames. I'm not living on my own yet so we'll see where everything goes.

DeathChairOfHell

Dec 31, 2009
A large amount of money, successful and happy kids, hot wife, hot mistress, hot mistress-mistress, hot mistress-mistress-mistress, and a flying limo just like in Team America. Yeaaaaaaaaah, that's about enough.

dragonswarrior

Also a Social Justice Warrior
Feb 13, 2012
Life Before Death. Strength Before Weakness. Journey Before Destination.

To live by this motto at all times.

Also, to be the most kickass father ever. And get a book published. *laughs*

rcs619

Mar 26, 2011
To see the stars, to explore the great unknown, to go where no man has gone before and discover the mysteries of the universe.

...and to discover hot alien women. Gotta love them hot space-babes.

As for a more realistic goal, I just want to get done with college, find a good woman and a good job. Be happy and so on.