Your ultimate goal in life?

Elvis Starburst

Unprofessional Rant Artist
Legacy
Aug 9, 2011
As the title says :3

I recently discovered today that my Ultimate Goal is to do something to change the ways of Child Abuse. Meaning, I want to help those who are abused, prevent abusive happenings from going on, and anything in that general area. I wanna make a difference in this field, cause I can't stand to see minors subjected to such pain.

Anyways, how bout you guys?

Edit: Hehe, wow, didn't think this would be so popular so fast! Just to clarify, I am living in the now as well, but I am planning ahead, like my career and stuff. This is just a goal I hope to achieve at SOME time in the course of my life. Doesn't mean I'm dedicating ALL of my time to it. It's just something I hope to make happen some time in the future ^.^

Vault101

I'm in your mind fuzz
Sep 26, 2010
to find out what my Ultimate goal is.....

I mean I dont tend to think ahead too much, concentrate on the now and all that

Elvis Starburst

Unprofessional Rant Artist
Legacy
Aug 9, 2011
Vault101 said:
to find out what my Ultimate goal is.....

I mean I dont tend to think ahead too much, concentrate on the now and all that
Haha, I know what ya mean XD And I don't plan on doing something bout this RIGHT NOW XD Though, I do plan to do something bout these problems in my life at some time. I have many years ahead of me, and much time to plan and think. Right now, University ahoy!

ThatPurpleGuy

Feb 4, 2010
Make 1 million dollars, which really isn't much in this day and age. Once made, retire and live off the 45-50k interest per year. If your not greedy, own a home and are pretty good financially, this is more than doable. I had a friend which fairly recently came into a large inheritence, about 750k. What did he do? What every other person does when they get their hands on a huge wad of money. He bought a slick car, went overseas and basically lived the high life for a while. Now thats all gone, he is back to his boring day job for life. With some planning he could have been retired at 35, free to do whatever he wants. My plan is to be retired at 40 (Im 32 now)

WolfThomas

Man must have a code.
Dec 21, 2007
Chicks, Money, Power...Chicks.

I'd don't know it keeps changing. But ultimately I want to graduate become a General Practitioner with additional training in either emergency medicine or anaesthetics, join the Army reserve. Work nine to five or even 9.30am to 4.30pm with no on call. Live on a luxury houseboat on the river, with a gym, a study full of collected comic trades and a gun safe to hold the pistol I'll own for target shooting. Serve overseas for military or humanitarian purposes once or twice for the experience and stories. Teach medical student and work until I'm like 70 but with increasingly easier hours, basically just so I keep up mentally.

At any point in there meet the right person, get married, have children and raise them to be decent human beings.

Keoul

Apr 4, 2010
GethBall said:
World domination, Duh. My most realistic goal, hmmm... never really thought of it yet.
Looks like I have some competition Q.Q

Jauffre

Sep 1, 2011
Become wealthy (enough). Get a nice car, like an AMG Merc. Also, move out of Australia.

Yopaz

Sarcastic overlord
Jun 3, 2009
Become the president of the world and get a solid gold limo that can fly.

Or just get a job once I'm done with my education.

Lazy Kitty

Evil
May 1, 2009
World Domination?
Nah. The world is not enough.
Galactic Domination?
Coming closer.
Intergalactic Domination.
Still getting warmer.
Omnidimensional Domination?
YES!

First part of space, then Earth, then the rest of space and then the oter spaces!
Then time.
Unless I can get time somewhere before the end, because that would be a useful dimension to control and would definitely help in gaining control over the others.

EeveeElectro

Cats.
Aug 3, 2008
To make at least one person very happy and make a difference to their lives.
Working on it!

I'd quite like to teach at one point. Knowing kids are learning from me is a lovely thought.

TWRule

Dec 3, 2010
Saving the world and ensuring the best future for humanity (i.e. aspiring to become a true philosopher). I can't see there being any more worthy a cause toward which one might devote one's life.

Angie7F

WiseGurl
Nov 11, 2011
To not become a disgusting old person and stay presentable.
To keep interested in what people are doing now and not go on rants about what happened 30 years ago.

PlasticTree

May 17, 2009
HAPPINESS! SWEET, GLORIOUS HAPPINESS!

..Which I probably want to achieve by 1) a job I love 2) a family I love and 3) self-growth, by:
- Seeing as much of the world as possible;
- Meeting as many interesting people as I can, and building meaningful relationships with them;
- Reading books, watching movies, playing games, listening to music;
- Thinking the crap out of all these things above.

And I bet most of these things count for almost all Escapists. Ok, some might add religion to the equation and remove books or family, but still.

Did I miss anything?

Blue Hero

Aug 6, 2011
Eat 1 of every animal on Earth, including a human. If I manage to accomplish that goal, find an alien and eat that. And if that doesn't work out, I want immorality.

I am a simple man with simple goals.