Your "Under Fire" Phrase...

Veilside

Feb 17, 2010
under fire would be a combination of the words "fuck" "shit" "no" repeated over and over rapidly.

If I'm really pissed I've been saying "Fucking hell!" and "God fucking damn't!" the most. It's involuntary when I know no one around me cares, but I can control it around those who would be offended like my parents. It's really wierd.

crepesack

May 20, 2008
They differ according to the severity of the situation, in increasing order of stress they are- Silence, a sigh, darn it, crap, damn it, shit, fuck, shit fuck cock, shit (said N times, depending on the severity) ,fuck fuckity fuck fuck fuck, and finally an animal like whine.

radarbsm

Aug 30, 2009
When I am defending my phase would be "Well......Fuck."
When attacking "You know what fuck it."
I say "Come get it you Fucker." in fire fights

Artemicion

Need superslick, Kupo.
Dec 7, 2009
"Ffffffffffffffffucccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkk"
If I die: "Bugger me."
If I live: "-ing hell."

SilkySkyKitten

Oct 20, 2009
"My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to DIE!"

That, or random cuss words, terribly assembled insults, or other random movie/tv show references.

Jfswift

Hmm.. what's this button do?
Nov 2, 2009
Either it's FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU or I just squeak "help! help!" if i'm getting raped like in L4D2. Not much you can do in those situations :p

Aur0ra145

Elite Member
May 22, 2009
Generally I'll call my enemy a "cock-sucking knob-jockey" or a "hairy chested thunder ****."

oh and I'll just keep laughing through the whole ordeal. I really don't take gaming seriously enough to be really pissed off.

Beacon

Dec 21, 2008
I ten to yell "OH SHIT!" As I run for the nearest cover...If I live to make it I usually end up saying "God damn...mad real..."

Then I try to deal with the situation...and if I come out alive I tend to yell "YEA! LIKE A BAWSS!!!"

RAMBO22

Jul 7, 2009
It used to be fucking(racial slur), but now I'm trying to quit being racist. I'm just trying to fill in something for what I used to say now *sigh*...

demoman_chaos

May 25, 2009
Mr. Gency said:
demoman_chaos said:
I call shenanigans.
It has gotten so out of hand, me and a buddy created the 7 levels of shenanigans.
And they are...
Nonsense
Shenanigans
Communism
Bullshit
Random Buttfuckery
SNAFU (Shits Now All Fucked Up)
FUBAR (Fucked Up Beyond All Recognition)

InnerRebellion

Mar 6, 2010
When I unexpectedly die? "Jesus Christmas." I'm an atheist...in a house of Christians (except Dad, he's an atheist as well) and they over react to "Jesus Christ!".
When I'm doing great then die? "Arghmicflikenfaggenknockers." I don't even know what it means.
When I'm doing horrible? "AH BLACK PEOPLE!" (I'm not racist, mind. It's a joke between me and my half-black friend)