Your username and what it says about you.

The .50 Caliber Cow

Pokemon GO away
Mar 12, 2011
Well, what are your username's origins and how do you think it is related to you as a person.

Me? Well, I'm a rather odd person. The origins are mostly from The Tick but the .50 caliber bit is just my own insanity.

Well, are you going to post or what?

[sub][sub]Moo...[/sub][/sub]

PunkyMcGee

A Clever Title
Apr 5, 2010
my old one was my name backwards.

my new one says that I like Punk but if you saw me in the street you wouldn't think that.

EDIT: it also says I don't like having to use nonsense, "xXx's" or numbers in my name.

NotSoLoneWanderer

Jul 5, 2011
My user name is my name but I meant for it to be NotSoLoneWanderer because I like fallout 3 and I'm 99.9% of the time playing with a companion, Dogmeat, and Sydney. Same for New Vegas except different companions of course.

zfactor

Jan 16, 2010
Well, it is a nickname given to me at the start of high school, and I liked it. I do not go by it in anything other than websites and video games though...

Dango

Feb 11, 2010
It says I am either a fried dumpling or a Clannad fan, you can probably tell which.

CM156_v1legacy

Revelation 9:6
Mar 23, 2011
It's the shorthand version of the name I formerly used for things. The "156" comes from creating my first runescape character way-back-when. I just picked a few random numbers and kept them around ever since.

zeroclank12

Oct 6, 2011
I was playing megaman zero while listening to some random music from ratchet & clank. Then I just put a random number.

Idsertian

Legacy
Apr 8, 2011
Something I made up entirely by myself, for myself and means absolutely jack shit. Actually, it doesn't mean jack shit, it's a race I made up for something I used to toy around with writing in my teens. Still have the characters in my head to this day. They've changed quite a bit too. Hmm, interesting.

Riddle78

Jan 19, 2010
It's a (heavy) mutation of my surname with a random number tacked on. With a capitol. ALWAYS A CAPITOL. PROPER GRAMMAR.

gyllybug

Apr 29, 2011
I like the letter Y. I also like names where I get to correct people's pronunciation (the g is pronounced like golf, not like giraffe).

I have no idea what that says about me.
I stole half of it from gyllyweed from Harry Potter and threw bug on the end to make it sound original. Using it for 5 years now (Y).

gphjr14

Aug 20, 2010
My initials plus my suffix. The 14 was just how old I was at the time. Doesn't seem like its been 10 years but its the only name I've never had to worry about being taken.

cryogeist

Apr 16, 2010
it says that i like Ice...(magic and stuff also it's suppose to be cryo not cyro...but i cant change my name because i was suspended...ah well) and that i am interested in ghosts and stuff...which i am

SteelWolf89

May 20, 2009
my username is actually a pretty simple formula i made for making an awesome username that sounds great, and more than likely hasn't been used yet.

the first part has to be a material of some sort. and i chose Steel.

the second part has to be some kind of animal or creature. i chose Wolf.

finally, the last part must be your birth year or your lucky number, but it must be only 2 numbers. i chose '89, but my second option was 13.

try throwing around random materials, animals and numbers. you'll see what i mean.

darkcalling

Sep 29, 2011
Mine is the title of a series of short stories I wrote a few years ago about a guy hunting his nearly immortal ancestor who'd been turned into a wendigo. In retrospect it wasn't really that great but i do still have a soft spot for the characters.

German Borbon

May 18, 2011
its just that in the goo old days i liked halo a lot and when i decided to make a mail the only thing that i had inn mind was my name (german) and halo, so spartanger117 it is, and it stayed to this very day

Strain42

Mar 2, 2009
Due to my semi-successful webcomics my user name is often associated with those, but my name comes from a reference to two of my favorite books

the 42 is an obvious Hitchhikers reference, but the Strain comes from a book called Pest Control by Bill Fitzhugh.

Fantastic book if anyone would like to check it out. It's good, and it's funny.