Your username and what it says about you.

Zulor

Oct 3, 2011
Zulor is just the name I use for everything. It came from my first WoW character. It was an orc hunter and I didn't know what to name him, so I did a random name and found Zolor and changed it to Zulor.

Ever since that day in 2006 I have named my "virtual name" Zulor.

Hummmy

Jun 30, 2011
It's my nickname.. Coming from my last name Humm.

I've just always been called that.

red the fister

Mar 11, 2009
um. yeah... back in the days of Asherons Call i made a red-headed Unarmed-spec "Extreme-Template" toon... then a few years later i took up the sexual practice known as "Fisting" with a Red-head.

yup, i'm a gamer and a pervert. and i'm Irish so bits of my beard come in red /FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!11one

lRookiel

Lord of Infinite Grins
Jun 30, 2011
When I played Call of duty modern warfare on my pc I used it as a means of people not getting angry with me since I was a half decent scope and I put out my Pink catchphrase saying "Dont hate me, Im a Rookie :D"

few years on and Im still using that for things like League of Legends or SC2.

Torrasque

Aug 6, 2010
Redlin5 said:
Torrasque said:
Ever since I watched Redline, I can't help but read your name as "Redline" with a number replacing the e (even though it should be a 3 in that case)
I keep getting that. I've never watched that show but whenever I happen to google my username out of curiosity it always ask "Did you mean Redline?" It's come up enough that I should google it one of these times to find out what the frak it is.

With 30,000 posts on Escapist, I am sure you have a few interesting stories to tell =P
Interesting, creepy, odd, unusual, pie. Yeah, I have a few stories.
The best kinds of stories! :D
Also, Redline is like F-Zero + more speed + silliness

GoodEyeSniper

Sep 9, 2008
My username is actually a lyric from a Coheed & Cambria song called 'A Favor House Atlantic'. Definitely not indicative of my TF2 proclivities. I'm a DemoMan.

OrpheumZero

Feb 25, 2010
Goes way to my first time signing up for AOL. I was gonna use Morpheus, but my mother suggested something else since the Matrix was all the rage at the time, even though I had thought of the name more by coincidence than joining the bandwagon. Of course, I thought I was being clever coming up with Orpheum, but found out later it was derived from Orpheus, and also the name of a theatre chain. But it's stuck with me since since I find it catchy. Of course, it seems there are some others who recognize the name, though not many.

Kermi

Elite Member
Nov 7, 2007
IT's my high school nickname. It probably means I'm not very imaginative.

Psychedelic Spartan

Sep 15, 2011
Well, I've been a big Mets fan all my life, expaining the "metsplayer" part of it and metsplayer1 is my username on just about every website I'm signed up for, except on youtube where it was taken.

I Have No Idea

Aug 5, 2011
My username......yeah, pretty much it describes my mind during the period in time I was choosing a username. I just had no idea what to name myself.

JoesshittyOs

Aug 10, 2011
I was trapped at my grandmother's house when I was young for a week. There was no TV, no radio, and my Grandmother is the annoying type who still think's she's a single 30 year old when she was in her late 60's. All I had to eat was brand X cereal from Trader Joe's called Joe's O's, a blatant rip off of cheerios. I came out of that mess half insane, and that was around the time I broke out of hating showers to loving them. Because the literal own thing I had to look forward to was eating that shitty cereal and a warm shower.

Consider it homage to the worst experience of my life.

Heath Ledger ain't got shit on me.