Your views on Underage Sex?

idodo35

Jun 3, 2010
13 and down absulutly not 14 also mostly not with very limited exeptions 15-16 it depends from the two examples that the OP mentioned its better for the sluts why you ask? because there is no real conection theyr doing it to feel good in their pants thats all (yea there are problems in that two but its nothing compared to...) the other situation is A LOT worse and more complecated because even being "in love" is temporary and later it can be a very hard thing to forget or live on with of corse it can go good a couple of 16 year olds can have sex and then go on with theyr life but in my opinion it just doesnt worth the risk... i have a friend who did it with her boyfriend (ex now) who was 4 years older then her this entire thing is now this huge black spot on her life but again i guess it depends on circumstances (misspelled)
anyway as an idea i have no problem with teens having sex but it REALY depends on the circumstances (misspelled again)

InfiniteSingularity

Apr 9, 2010
Age restrictions don't mean anything - they're just arbitrary figures that mean nothing. Personally people can do whatever the fuck they want, and I don't really care. And it's not up to the law to intervene in people's lives like that. It's up to the people themselves to take responsibility and sort their own sex life out.

cakedcrusader

Sep 21, 2011
Speaking as 15 year old girl who's head over heels for someone...i think it's okay. as long as everyones dtf and the people are mature enough, why not? But i'd say under the age of 15, 14 at youngest, it's just kinda eww.

Odbarc

Elite Member
Jun 30, 2010
Isn't it mostly all a matter of cultural perspective? American's are told that 18 is the minimum and your the most terrible person in the world if you start or desire younger than that.

Other countries allow younger or have a much more relaxed view of sexuality and they find nothing wrong with their own system.

There was a time in human history when the life expectancy was like 30 so people weren't even grey when they died of 'natural causes' and being MARRIED at 15 wasn't irregular.
Was every human being at that time messed around in the head and killing each other or whatever horrible thing people are afraid will happen?
I'm not even quite sure why '18' was the chosen minimum.

Frankly, at my age and preferences, I'd say minimum should be 21.
I don't get why 13, 14 and 15 year olds 'need' to have sex. If you think about it from one perspective, sex is merely natures requirement for breeding. I might be overly religious in my influenced opinion, but I see nothing wrong with only having sex for the purpose of procreation.
I'm sure a lot of people disagree with me on that. Ha ha.

Gramzon

Aug 18, 2009
zehydra said:
Gramzon said:
you're 15 years old, you don't know shit about shit and pull up your pants!

with that said, i have no problems with 13-15 year olds having sex with eachother, as long as there is birth control in the picture, a 17 year old having sex with a 13 year old is just wrong and sort of pedo in a way.
As long as there is a appropriate age difference, age don't matter that much, as of myself; I would not go below the age of 17 (the legal age here is 16).
But sure! experiment with a good friend! that is the easiest way to get over that insecurity.
(Use Birth control pills or Condoms)
I'm gonna play devil's advocate and ask why 15-13 year old sex is ok but 17-13 year old is wrong.
Well, there is not that much of a difference between a 15 and a 13 year old.
And it depends entirely on each persons "maturity".
some are more developed than others and so on, but as long as it is something both sides agree on, then go right ahead

zehydra

Oct 25, 2009
Gramzon said:
zehydra said:
Gramzon said:
you're 15 years old, you don't know shit about shit and pull up your pants!

with that said, i have no problems with 13-15 year olds having sex with eachother, as long as there is birth control in the picture, a 17 year old having sex with a 13 year old is just wrong and sort of pedo in a way.
As long as there is a appropriate age difference, age don't matter that much, as of myself; I would not go below the age of 17 (the legal age here is 16).
But sure! experiment with a good friend! that is the easiest way to get over that insecurity.
(Use Birth control pills or Condoms)
I'm gonna play devil's advocate and ask why 15-13 year old sex is ok but 17-13 year old is wrong.
Well, there is not that much of a difference between a 15 and a 13 year old.
And it depends entirely on each persons "maturity".
some are more developed than others and so on, but as long as it is something both sides agree on, then go right ahead
So you do not mind 17-13 sex then, if both are equally mature and agree upon it.