Your weapon in the zombie apocalypse. (with a twist)

ISawAFish

Mar 15, 2010
I got my drum kit... i guess i could use my cymbals, but ill just blow the zombies heads off with a week long solo

onewheeled

Aug 4, 2009
A worn-out eraser, an iHome, some RealD glasses, a handkerchief from Hume Lake, and a book of sudoku puzzles with a pencil.

Well, god damn it.

Ninja Tank

May 19, 2009
I have a 34 knives, can rig a quick flamethrower, wooden machete that can do damage, and a pistol(for protection in case of someone breaking in, house has been scouted and had a broken window recently)

IronStorm9

Jun 15, 2010
Scissors, an electric pencil sharpener, and a fan. I'm pretty sure I could Macgyver something out of those.

SteakHeart

Jul 20, 2009
My router, a Shinedown CD case, some papers, and a paper holder for said papers. You could say it'd be a-

*Sunglasses*

Papercut Massacre.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

May 5, 2010
knight of some random number said:
Well call me lucky because I have a Katana and a dagger to my left.
Oh really? Well I have a tank to my left! LUCKY ME.(joke)

OT: Actually, I guess my weapons are: My cell phone, my clothes, my TV, and my PS3. And my bed.

I'm kind of fucked, aren't I?

SL33TBL1ND

Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
A laptop, many game cases, mouse for said laptop, headset, sunglasses and a joystick surprisingly enough.

Merkavar

Aug 21, 2010
i have a teaspoon, a can of deoderant, a measuring cup(metric if that matters) and a dominoes lava cake box.

i guess i can stab zombies with a spoon covered in deoderant. that would hurt wouldnt it? more than just being stabbed.

Riddle78

Jan 19, 2010
A comb,some jumbo nail clippers,a small notepad,a stack of papers,Hellgate:London instruction manual,8 music CD cases (DragonForce,Pappa Roach,Chopin,DragonForce,Sum 41,Billy Talent,Black Eyed Peas [I have that!?],Green Day),an iBlast,a seven socket power bar,a sub woofer,a speaker,a wireless phone,and a three kilogram Emergency External Computer Power Supply. Hanging on the wall is three framed certificats of achievment.
I believe that constitutes an an armoury... Cords for whipping,the Hellgate London manual for psychological warfare,paper for fire fuel,nail clippers for cutting things,the music for sonic warfare,speakers,phone,and iBlast for bludgeoning. The Power Supply would make a great morning star if the cord were strong enough. And I know how to swing one...

WinkyTheGreat

Sep 6, 2008
A 360 controller, TV remote, some nail clippers, a Sony Walkman connection cable, and a coupon for Micro Center... Well damn...

rosemystica

Jan 24, 2010
I have two blankets and my ipod.

Well, I could throw the blankets on top of the zombies and then run for my life to find a better weapon... XD And I could listen to some Black Sabbath for some psych-up music!

Nostalgia Ripoff

Sep 2, 2009
A Gameboy Color, iPod Touch, Water bottle, calculator, pens and pencils, a TV, a TV Stand, Model Co2 car, a Kingdom Hearts figure,(my room's a cluttered mess) and a katana (on top of the TV). Provided I have batteries, I have entertainment and a legit weapon.

chemicalfire

Nov 10, 2009
A microfiber cloth for cleaning my glasses. Perfect for keeping my vision unfettered while I Norris Smash my way through the apocalypse.

cheese_wizington

Aug 16, 2009
Holy hell. A bigass glass portrait motivational poster that says S*U*C*C*E*S*S on it.

Minus the big plaque its in, it's just that poster inside of theire with a buncho glass.

Admit that'd kick arse.