Your weapon in the zombie apocalypse. (with a twist)

Xyphon

Jun 17, 2009
An empty can of root beer. Great. I'll just throw it one and tell it to get off my lawn.

LightOfDarkness

Mar 18, 2010
Synek said:
An 8 ball,Math book,ak-47 replica and a calculator.
Could be quite interesting.
Reminds me of the time a girl threw a calculator at me during math. Apparently she was aiming for the guy next to m but sh got me right between the eyes. Feigned unconsciousness then popped out and scared the crap out of em :D

tthor

Apr 9, 2008
well, there are three items to my left... a boomerang, a small wooden basket, and model sword... don't fail me now, basket!

actually, i think i'd wield both the sword and the basket, using the basket as a shield

KaZZaP

Aug 7, 2008
I have a claymore 2 long swords a battle axe and 3 daggers. And a steel helm and UFC gloves. Not too shabby.

cole2buhler

May 7, 2009
a bedside table, several books, glasses, cords, plates, forks and knives, dvds, a lamp, and several other things that can be used for cqc plus a fairly basic swiss army knife.

so basically just throw stuff at them and run

Xero Scythe

Aug 7, 2009
I'm. Fucked. All I have is a glass, a tv, my brother, a chair, and 20 bottles of wine.

...wait, a chair? I'm saved!
Chairman of the Brawl, baby!

Sassafrass

This is a placeholder
Legacy
Aug 24, 2009
Country
United Kingdom
...*Looks left*
...Tell me, how am I supposed to transport a whole damn wall to smash zombies to death with?

I'll look right. *Does so* Hmm. Not too bad, a small table, two plastic bags, newspapers, an FF XIII walk-through and two GH guitars. Not bad, all quite weighty and all have some sort of us. Guitars for medium range, book and table for short. Bags can come in handy for blinding a few zombies, I guess, or carrying supplies. ...Or, I could use them as a bludgeoning device if I filled them with stuff. But, bags are weak and they'd break easily so it'd be a one use weapon. Hmm. Just use them for transporting stuff, I guess. As for the papers, well...
I need toilet paper...

KefkaCultist

Jun 8, 2010
my camera, guitar, plastic baterang, a cup of pencils w/ pencil sharpener, and my d&d dice bag.

-I'd use the camera's flash to momentarily stun them
-The guitar as an object of blunt death
-^ same for the baterang
-I would sharpen pencils to stab them with
-If I roll an 18-20 on my d20 then its a critical hit... oh shit, undead cant be crit O_O