Your weapon in the zombie apocalypse. (with a twist)

CopperNinja

Sep 12, 2010
A japanese sword, a japanese dagger, a japanese longsword, another japanese sword,
a chinese sword, a machete like weapon, a dull sword in walking stick, a big ass
useless fishing spear, some books, some discs alot of paper some cords, a calculator
and a controller.....

I am a pack rat.

AidoruKami

Jun 10, 2010
A foot-long ruler, my phone, a chip clip, an empty plastic glass of chocolate milk, some poster tape, and a VHS tape of The Brave Little Toaster.

They won't know what hit them.

EDIT: Also a copy of Riven and the Castlevania 20th Anniversary edition soundtrack. (Both buried underneath The Brave Little Toaster for some reason...)

crudus

Oct 20, 2008
theSovietConnection said:
crudus said:
Nice. Although I am not sure the claymore would help much. It is heavy and depending on the zombies heavy is bad.
Oh, I'd rather the blunt instrument to my right (a Fubar), but the claymore is at least a close range weapons for when/if the bolts for the crossbow run out.
Zombies have DR 5/slashing. The crossbow is nice but piercing damage jsut tears through their flesh too easily. I would take the claymore but realistically it is heavy and you would quickly get tired from swinging it.

Celador

Oct 26, 2009
4 Q-Tips... huh

Someone could've made lots of jokes about cleaning ears or lack of ears, or stabbing zombies in the eyes or nose... i've got nothing though.

Not surprisingly, if i had to choose something from the right side of the table - it would've been small purell bottle or a tissue.

Lots of good jokes about masturbation wasted here :/

Yaranna

Mar 30, 2010
No joke, a lightsaber...
Along with prismacolor colored pencils, a buck knife, and silver wire.
This will be interesting lol

Agayek

Ravenous Gormandizer
Oct 23, 2008
Let's see... To my left is an iPod, a large pyramid of soda cans and a few dozen books. I'm probably doomed.

Darkrain11

May 14, 2009
FreelanceButler said:
A tablet. To distract the zombies by drawing pretty colours.
A processor. Could be good for the walloping of undead heads.
A USB stick. Could be good for... yeah, I think you should be getting the picture. This rule's left me pretty defenceless.

I originally though it meant your avatar was your weapon. That would've been awesome.
Go get 'em, Stephen Stills!
Stephen would own the shit out of those zombies!!!.

OT: I got a small rotating fan, a can of soup, a large three-ring binder, and o bunch of pens and pencils......... I'M FEELING LUCKY BABY!!!

yamitami

Oct 1, 2009
I have a collection of chunky polymer bead bracets in spiral patters, a tape measure, two pendants which are mini teapots, a sharpie, some hair clips, and three boxes worth of hand made ceramics.

I'll hypnotize the zombies with the spiral beads. When they're in a suggestible state I'll try to talk them into having a tea party with the mini teapot pendants. I'll then hit the ones close to me bat-style with the scanner and then chunk the ceramic ware at the others.

adam5396

Feb 12, 2010
My bed.... And on it a pillow. Damnit...Wait, under my bed to my left. My Bustersword Replica. I'm still dead, but at least I'm not having a pillow fight.

IDIifferentname

Jan 8, 2009
Damn, I'm in the farthest left corner of my house so all I have is my computer tower 2 sketchbooks and a Dropkick Murphy's Cd.
If only it had been to the right I have a Ruger .22 and multiple knives.
Sadly I must forgo these items.

Nuckelavee

Jun 12, 2010
Portable generator, jerry can of fuel, a couple of empty bottles, an assortment of tools and a small assortment of various half completed projects. I make molotovs using my shirt and the bottles, use a hammer as a melee weapon and hole up until help arrives. Whilst yes I do understand the concept that holing up in a zombie crisis is a bad idea I do have to take into consideration the subtle fact that there are very few people in town. I say let them sort out the problem, I'm just gonna target the now weary survivors by trading fuel for a gun, shooting them and then stealing their stuff.

pigmypython

Jan 15, 2010
Damn, I have keys, cell, wallet and headphones...which is too bad because on my right is a katana, bo and jo staffs, and fighting sticks...(I teach martial arts) lol.

AllLagNoFrag

Jun 7, 2010
A usb stick and my internet wire. Oh and 2 bottles. How far left though? If I was to answer this in camp (in my bunk) then I would be having my rifle with me :)

black-magic

May 21, 2009
to my right is my collection of knives, paintball markers and airsoft guns.

To my left is a bunch of anime figurines, CD's, a shelf, and a rather large clay wizard statue.
I guess I could make a club out of the shelf (although its plywood) and the wizard itself would make a badass club... if 1 use.